• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 Very irregular periods :(

xdebbie1988x

Reaction score
Since August 2012 my period cycle has been

44 days
37 days
37 days
67 days
34 days
84 days
58 days

And I am currently on cycle day 31.

I'm TTC #2 but it's so hard as I never know when I'm ovulating. Have to got any advice on how to make my periods every month. Thanks :)

Did they used to be regular? Are you overweight? Under stress?

Have you tried Vitex and black cohosh? Start researching natural and Chinese herbs also try Acupunture for fertility. You can do it! Within a couple of months you can get a more regular AF

Yes, a bbliss says, acupunctire and Chinese herbs do work, I got my AF regular doing that, to about 40 days. A on clomid now and down to 28days so hopin soon I get my BFP. I would see an acupuncturist before self prescribing Chinese herbs though. Good luck!

Hi my cycles are very irregular as well. My last one was 170 days long! I am going to be trying something called Fertilaid as it is suppose to work if you have irregular cycles,

I've read a lot of success stories about FeritlAid i recently just started using it myself. I plan on finishing out the bottle in the hopes that i get a period. if not i plan to take it for 2 more month because ive read its best to give it up to three months to work. Im super excited thought because of most of the stories i read most women only used it for a month and became pregnant.

I hope y'all don't mind me jumping in on this forum. I technically belong in the TTC After Loss forums...but most people there aren't dealing with secondary infertility. :-/ It took 3 2 years to have DD1, 1 year to have DD2, and 1.5 years to get pregnant with our angel. Now, I am wanting to try again but haven't had a period since June 2012. Was shocked that I got pregnant this past time. I am confused and wondering if this sounds like something that needs to be looked into by doctor and maybe the use of Clomid? I am overweight (and working to lose it), but have always had irregular AFs since I was 17 and thin.

I hope I am not barging in. Just trying to find some support somewhere. :dust: to you all!!

I have had very irregular periods since my mmc before then they were perfect, I was recently diagnosed with pcos have you been checked for that hun im due to start metformin in a few day ive read some wonderful stories about its success xx

I don't have any diagnosed issues. Simply because I have not every really approached a doctor about them. My seventeen year old sister has pcos and we are just alike. I know I was told that I had ovarian cysts when I was 15, but that was it. I never followed up on it because we lost insurance. I hope to see everyone succeed in their TTC endeavors. This is the most trying thing I have ever had to endure. Especially after the loss of my baby.

I dont even have a cycle really.
iv had 1 period in 18 months! and that was october. i was diagnosed with pocs on the 14th november and started clomid a week later

its so hard not knowing! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"