Ttc #2 weeks late

littlelegs91

Reaction score
So we have been trying to conceive baby number two for 7 months took us a year with out first well I am currently a week and two days late took a test last Thursday and Friday morning was negative wiped yesterday morning and had red blood bit of brown blood yesterday a tiny bit nothing last night or today on my pad my daughter has also decided to hide my pregnancy test so I have no idea where they are also my bank card haha! Has anyone had this before?

Hi! So I'm kind of in the same boat here.
Hubby and I are trying for baby #1. My cycles are 32 days long and AF was due on Tuesday the 5th. I'm also a week and two days late. I noticed some pink discharge a week before AF was due and then some brown 4 days before it was due but only when I wiped.
I took three HPT - all saying negative, with my last HPT on Monday, 6 days after my missed period.
Do you chart BBT or know when you ovulated.
You could either:
have ovulated later and be pregnant (FX!)
have a shy bean and your HCG levels are too low to detect right now
just have a delayed period. Sometimes are body can get out of whack due to stress, hormonal changes, etc.

Try not to stress too much about it (I know, easier said than done) and wait 3-4 days before you test again! It's tough being in limbo!
Baby dust to you!
I really hope you get your BFP!

Hi Hun I did come on Booo I didn't expect to be pregnant haha as took so long with out daughter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->