TTC#2 While Breastfeeding. Anyone need a buddy?!

i havent had AF in so long. i dont even think im ovulating :( im so bummed out right now.

I'm sorry about the lack of good news. We went on vacation, then moved to a different state, and then I started a new job so sadly it's been at the bottom of the priority list but I'm thinking about starting to chart now that we're getting settled and into more of a routine.

My daughter will be 9 months on Saturday and I am beginning to believe the people who told me it'll be close to a year before you'll be able to get pregnant again if you're breastfeeding... Sigh. Although, my doctor told me that it was "risky" to not go on birth control after she was born. I was really hoping to having my children closer in age and I know SO many people who have had children 13, 14, 15 months apart. None of them were breastfeeding but I guess I was hoping I would be one of them too. :-(

Perhaps July will be our month, ladies!

I considered buying a fertility monitor but decided to save the money and just make sure to :sex:
every other day until I get :witch: or :bfp:

Hey Ladies!
I just posted a new thread but I thought I'd post it here too and see if anyone has any thoughts...
I've had extra vaginal fluid (sorry for the details) the last three days and some jabbing pain on my lower right. At first I thought I could be ovulating, but now with the jabbing pain, I'm curious if it could be implantation pain?

With my first, I don't believe I had implantation bleeding and I didn't think I was ovulating at the time I got pregnant. I do remember cramping (which my doctor said was normal) but I also wasn't paying attention in those first few weeks to symptoms.

I know I can wait 2 weeks to test but I'd love any feedback between now and then.

I feel like I'm getting my hopes up but I would really, really like July to be THE month. :)

Sorry I'm clueless. My pregnancy systems were implantation bleed, dizzy spells and gagging when brushing my teeth.

Aw, wow. I don't think I had any of those symptoms with #1- although I am beginning to realize that pretty much any symptom is a pregnancy symptom if you want it to be. Maybe this will lead to good news in a couple weeks... :)

How is everyone? I have decided to test on Sunday if AF stays away. That will be cd 35 and that's when she appeared last month. I'm ignoring/explaining any possible symptoms.

I had AF last month, but it only arrived after a cycle of 45 days so I doubt that I am even ovulating. I now have 13 days to go til estimated :witch: next visit.

We'll see how it goes....:coffee:

I had AF last month, but it only arrived after a cycle of 45 days so I doubt that I am even ovulating. I now have 13 days to go til estimated :witch: next visit.

We'll see how it goes....:coffee:
It's hard when you don't know what your body is doing and you can't predict anything.

AF made a visit last week so I'm back to square one and hoping that August is my month... My last AF was in May. My cycles have always been off but I'm hoping I ovulate before September... :/

Dare I ask how everyone is doing? It's September, I haven't had AF visit since July but my DD will be 1 at the end of this month and I'm feeling like this second pregnancy will never happen.

I've been paying attention to my cycles, I realized that I'm more like a 34-35 day cycle girl, rather than a 28 day gal. I'm not sure what that means for trying other than my cycles are longer but perhaps this fall will bring us good news.

Would love to hear how everyone is doing!

I've having to take a long TTC break because of a planned vacation next year. I won't be TTC again until next August/September. Wishing you lots of luck.

Hi.
i'm new here..
been TTC for 2 months now.. I've exclusively breastfeed my 19 months old son. And my period only come on February this year and my cycle been regular until 3 months ago..
first month my cycle goes 38 cycle..then 48 cycles ( i swore i thought i was pregnant until my AF comes) and last month my cycles goes 36 cycle..this month i think i'm ovulating around 13-14th ..now i'm around 14 dpo and still bfn and no sign of AF.. my back is aching like crazy for the past week, runny nose,bloating and everything..
really confuse..is it because of breastfeeding?

I think you could be pregnant... I had similar symptoms and I just took a test tonight and it came out BFP! Similar to you, my cycles have been longer and I have no idea when I might have gotten pregnant... It might have been 2-3 weeks ago although, I haven't had AF since mid-July. I had the runny nose, bloating, and wicked exhaustion and so I took a test tonight just to see if there might be anything and it was positive so we'll see if it sticks. I would wait and test again in 3-4 days. They say the hormone levels double every 2-3 days , I believe. Good luck!!

Decided to check later coz i'm afraid that ill be frustrated with the result 😞.. Have u check it again jbh04? At what dpo did u check and get bfp??

I haven't checked again, figured I would test again tomorrow... As for DPO, I'm not sure. I had my last AF in mid-July and I don't have a regular cycle. My guess is that I probably ovulated in mid-September but I tested around 9/18 and it was negative. Ten days laters (9/28) I got my BFP.

I'm at 17 dpo.. Still bfn.. Maybe my af just late.. Again.. Really make me frustrated.. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->