TTC #2 with 1 babe under 1yr old... This is our first month trying!! I need buddies!!

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!

My son will be 9 months on Monday (Feb 11th) and me and my husband are ready to start trying for babe #2!! I am sooo excited!! Anyone want to join me?? I would love some peeps to symptom spot with, whine with and hopefully sooner than later celebrate with!!

I will join you if ya want. I also have a little one at 14 months old. She is the light of my life. But fair warning this coming up week I may be a little crazy I will be on meds to help me get pregnant and i am sure they will throw my hormones way off.

I'mm on my 1st cycle 'properly' trying, we started ntnp last month but we're going to really try now. I have a 14 month old and a 27 month old :)

I would love to join you, I'm a symptom-spotting-aholic lol.

Count me in!
I have a wonderful little 5m old man, but we are starting to try for our next because it took a loooong few years and a m/c before we got him.

Best of luck to all of you! :)

Awesome thanks ladies for joining me!! Sorry took me so long to get back on here, we were on a mini holiday for a week and a half-ish lol

Hiya :)

Can I join in?

Currently ttc #4! First with hubby though. Been at it 10 months now. Had a chemical jan, bummer! But at least we no we kinda getting there lol.

Am on cd 4 now.

A close age gap is nice, my boys have 12 months 3 days between them. Ds1 was only 10 weeks old wen I fell again oops lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->