TTC #2 with PCOS

jadza

Reaction score
Hi All. I'm TTC #2. We fell pregnant with DD on a second dose of Clomid of 100mg. Was wondering if there were any other Mums out there who had/have PCOS and have more than one child. Did it take longer or less time to conceive #2? Did you have symptoms of PCOS after having #1?

I seem to have absolutely no signs of having PCOS. I'm loosing weight easier than I used to . I have regular cycles since stopping breastfeeding DD , although my cycles tend to be 39 days long. Although I dont know if I am ovulating on my own.

Will I need Clomid to ovulate again?

I was dx with PCOS at 13 and have 2 kiddos currently, my husband and I are officially beginning to try to #3.

With my first, it only took us 5 months to get pregnant.

With our second, it was 15 long months of trying. I started taking Vitex and within 3 weeks I was pregnant. I fully believe it worked for us so Im going to start taking it again and hopefully we wont have to try too long for the next baby.

Charting your temps could really help you get an idea if youre ovulating or not. OPKs are available too (obviously) but I dont like to use them because they can be so hard to read sometimes.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->