TTC#2 Would love a clomid buddy!

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm ttc baby number 2 and will be starting my first cycle of clomid over the next few days, currently on CD27. I'll be taking 50mg CD2-6.

So a bit of background... We were ttc our ds for over 5 years, I was eventually diagnosed with PCOS and anovulatory cycles. I got precribed the same dose of clomid as I'll be on this time and the same days and it worked amazingly for us. We got our first BFP first try but unfortunately suffered an early mc. We then got our BFP with our DS on our third round of clomid. I ovulated on CD15 on all 3 rounds and I'm hoping for the same again.

I'm so excited at the prospect of being pregnant again, hopefully very soon. Would love someone to share the journey with!

hi taz...not on clomid or know much about it so i hope someone comes along for a buddy for you.. but was thinking the other day i hadnt seen you around much and was hoping you was ok so saw your name pop up and thought id wish you all the luck XX fx hun XXX

Thanks so much Emma, really means a lot. I had loads going on with moving and a new job, plus I was kind of taking a break out from charting etc so didn't have much to talk about lol. Must admit I did miss being away from here though lol. Hope you're well xx

your welcome taz :)

ope you like your new job.... and moving went ok! it one of the most stressful things ever !!
im good thankyou.. new job too so hoping it will help me as its less stress ...who knows we will see

fx hun X

I'm really was, so glad it's all over now. Never moving again lol.

Yay for the new job, hope it's going well and you're loving it. It has definitely helped me take my mind of ttc and constantly symptom spotting because I don't get a spare minute at work x

I'll be your clomid buddy :flower:

I'm going to start taking it at the end of March

Hi c beary, that would be lovely!

I'm on CD16 and had a a scan today to confirm my follicle had relased. It was a good size the other 2 scans too so just need to get my bloods done next week to check progesterone and confirm O but I feel good about this cycle. I ovulated yesterday and it was so so painful, I hope that meant a really strong O!

Did you mean you start at the end of may? March is ages away lol x

Hi c beary, that would be lovely!

I'm on CD16 and had a a scan today to confirm my follicle had relased. It was a good size the other 2 scans too so just need to get my bloods done next week to check progesterone and confirm O but I feel good about this cycle. I ovulated yesterday and it was so so painful, I hope that meant a really strong O!

Did you mean you start at the end of may? March is ages away lol x

:happydance:

Ha ha! Yes end of may - I'm quite tired tonight :haha:

Good news on your scan! Hope this is the month for you x

With the side effects to clomid- do you only get them when you're actually taking the tablets? I'm worried about being hormonal :haha:

Yeah pretty much, maybe a couple or days after you take the last pill. You might be lucky and not get any though. Mine has always been insomnia, hot flushes and hormonal/emotional but verging on psychotic lol.

Hope it works well for you x

Thanks princess! I'm looking forward to starting them but also a bit nervous at the same time :wacko:

Hey princess taz! How are you doing?

I've not started clomid yet - had a bit of stress going on this month so thought I'd give it a miss. We're hoping to start next month.

I'm fine thanks cbeary. Just waiting to ovulate, currently on CD10. Think I might O a day or 2 earlier this cycle for some reason, dunno why but my BD plan has gone to pot lol. I'm just ready to be back in the 2ww now.

Sorry about the stress you've got going on, hope whatever it is gets easier soon. Fx next cycle you'll be able to start or even better you won't need it at all x

Thanks princess:flower:

I'm CD 10 too :happydance:

Hoping to ovulate either Sunday or Monday.

Good luck with your bd plan :thumbup:

Same here, thinking maybe Sunday will be the day. Getting a flashing smiley on my clearblue test, my cheap opks are starting to get darker and I'm getting some mild O like pains on my left side!

So ready to be in the 2ww x

Me too!

I just got this one so thinking o will be tomorrow or Monday

Attachments

• IMG_20150606_193413.jpg
    IMG_20150606_193413.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
That's definitely positive! I'm still waiting for mine, they're dark but not getting positive and I've been getting high fertility on the clear blue for 3 days now. Really hoping I get a positive opk and peak fertility by tonight or tomorrow!

That's definitely positive, FX you catch the egg now!

I'm still waiting! They're dark but not positive and the clear blue has been saying Hugh fertility for 3 days. Really really hope I get a positive opk and peak fertility reading by tonight or tomorrow.

IMG_20150607_085225.jpg

Hey princess! Are they in date order? Going from the top it looks like they've gone positive then light now back up to positive again. Going by the bottom test I don't think your positive will be far away - maybe tonight or tomorrow. I tested with two different ic today and got different results so I'm not sure when I'll ovulate:wacko:

Hopefully we'll be tww and testing buddies :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150607_104024.jpg
    IMG_20150607_104024.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
IMG_20150608_210230.jpgYeah. I did think I was going to O earlier than normal but then they didn't progress. Not sure what's going on at the moment to be honest. I had a close to positive last night and set my alarm to test during the night because I thought I was close to my surge but slept through my alarm. So this morning when I get up at 6am opk is lighter but my clearblue blue finally said peak ovulation day so I was happy with that, made sense I could of just missed my +opk during the night. Just tested now though and opk bloody darker again. I do feel some O niggles and twinges coming on so hope it happens during the night.

Yours looks so so positive, loving it. Looks like we're going to be in the 2ww at the same time, hopefully we can both get those bfps too! Good luck x

Can I join you Ladies?
I just started on Clomid today (I only got to the doc today, and he said to start today on a higher dose even though I'm already on CD9), and I've already had one of these infamous mood swings... :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->