TTC#2 Would love a clomid buddy!

It's will be so worth it if it works which I'm sure it will! Has it turned you into a complete psycho yet lol.

Afm I have been getting faint lines that I thought were evaps for a good few days but confirmed my bfp today with a clearblue test. I'm still very cautious as I'm not having much progression and my temp massively dropped today but I'm praying that this is my sticky bean!

Ha ha. I hope so.

So far I've had insomnia, depression, headaches and hot flushes :wacko:

When do the symptoms wear off? Or is that just wishful thinking??? I'm going to start temping next week so I can hopefully have a clue when I ovulate. Do you know if my temps will be affected by the tablets?

I've seen your lines on your testing thread. Congratulations! Hope it is a sticky one :dust:

It normally wears off a few days after taking them for me and yeah clomid does make my first weeks temperatures higher so my cover.line is sometimes a little too high but ff has always been able to detect ovulation still.

Thank you, so scared to test tomorrow or get another temp drop!

Oh that's good. As long at it can detect the temp rise .

I think you will be OK. Some times it takes a while for the hcg to darken when it starts off low.

Hi girls. I had my clomid scan today. I've got two mature follicles ready to be realised at any point and I got this today:

Attachments

• IMG_20150702_182630.jpg
    IMG_20150702_182630.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
That's awesome cbeary, eek lots of dust. Hope you catch the eggy!

Thanks ladies! We :sex: Thursday night and this morning so hopefully we should be covered:winkwink:

I really struggled with the side effects of clomid. I don't think I'll be trying it again :cry: I've had headaches, hot flushes, anxiety, depression and insomnia. Do the symptoms continue into the tww?

Sorry you've struggled on the clomid! For me the symptoms normally go after stopping the pills, around 3 days after I feel back to normal except still more hormonal than usual. That could just be the stress of ttc though.

I'm still waiting for my tests to go back negative but they're taking so long, still scared this is going to turn out ectopic rather then mc. Obviously I'd rather it not be either but I don't want to risk losing a tube. I hate that my tests are still so positive but I know I'm not pregnant with a viable pregnancy. All I ever want is to see those 2 lino lines and now I just want the 1 so I can move on.

Thanks princess. My symptoms started after the last pill! The last few days they've been really intense.

I knows what you mean about being in limbo. I'm hope it isn't ectopic - although wouldn't you be in a lot of pain if it was?

When my sil had an ectopic she didn't get any pain at all until around 6/7 weeks do it depends I guess. I did have some left sided pain last night but I don't know if it's more in my head and I'm aware of every niggle because I'm looking out for it!

Well fingers crossed its not ectopic. Although you'd have an earlier :bfp: wouldn't you if it was ectopic? Your chart doesn't show an early positive test

My chart wasn't accurate this cycle cause I missed temps and wasn't charting at the same time!

I've not found my symptoms continued into tww too much this first time. Ask me after the next round though...

AFM, AF finally arrived yesterday so it looks like the nothisterone did its job.
Waiting for cd5 now to start on the next round of Clomid. And we're officially on cycle 11 now...
August 1st will be a year since i had my iud out.

Thanks yoshi. I have found the symptoms not as bad since yesterday when I ovulated so I am hoping your right and they don't continue into the tww - that's the hot flushes and headaches. I have noticed sore boobies today so maybe it's different symptoms in the tww?:wacko:

Good news your back on track with your cycles. Fingers crossed for this cycle for you:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->