TTC#2 Would love a clomid buddy!

Of course you can yoshy, fab to have you! The mood sounds are awful but try taking it before bed, can really help!

I still haven't ovulated, don't know what's going on! About have Od CD15 but my temps are going down instead of up. I've stopped taking opks because it was stressing me out, one min positive, then nagaive and then back positive. Going to just BD every other day and keep temping do see if I do even O. I phoned my consultant and asked for some monitoring and bloods taken but he refused as in had all that first round and it did work. Obviously it isn't this time. He won't change my dose until my 3 month review which means I have to carry on like this next cycle too and might have all this crap again! Can't understand cause I always respond well to clomid and O CD15. Only thing I can think is because I've been poorly this last week with flu like symptoms it's delayed O?! :shrug:

Of course you can yoshy, fab to have you! The mood sounds are awful but try taking it before bed, can really help!

I guess I'll try that starting next cycle. I took my first lot the middle of the day today, and since it's late anyway, I don't want to risk it not working cuz I waited too long.

I still haven't ovulated, don't know what's going on! About have Od CD15 but my temps are going down instead of up. I've stopped taking opks because it was stressing me out, one min positive, then nagaive and then back positive. Going to just BD every other day and keep temping do see if I do even O. I phoned my consultant and asked for some monitoring and bloods taken but he refused as in had all that first round and it did work. Obviously it isn't this time. He won't change my dose until my 3 month review which means I have to carry on like this next cycle too and might have all this crap again! Can't understand cause I always respond well to clomid and O CD15. Only thing I can think is because I've been poorly this last week with flu like symptoms it's delayed O?! :shrug:

Being sick can definitely cause you to O late. I dunno if it's true on Clomid too, but normally stress or illness is likely to cause late ovulation (I think that's what happened to me a couple of months ago when I ovulated on day freaking 27!).

My doc has me on 100mg this month since I'm already CD9, but next month he's got me going down to 50mg, and he said the blood test on CD20 is really important to see what's going on, so he can tell me how much to take the following cycle, if need be.
He also said that here, they usually try three months at a time, then take a break, because for some women the clomid kickstarts things, and then they actually only get pregnant the cycle after they come off clomid.

I feel really grateful living somewhere that values kids and provides healthcare options that include fertility stuff for little extra... The Clomid cost next to nothing (16nis, which is about £2.70 for 10 pills of 50mg each)...
I dunno how much it is over there, but I've heard people worrying about the cost, definitely in the US.

It's free on the nhs here so that's good thankfully. Well I say free but you just pay £7 for a prescription but all your appointments, scans and monitoring etc is on the nhs x

So here you do have to pay something for some of the scans (like if you want the early anatomy scan that they offer here between 14-16 weeks, or if you want the NT scan at 11 weeks), but even those are very low cost. Like £20ish per scan with our old insurance (and I think it might even be less with our current insurance...)

Most prescriptions are very cheap, although of course there are things that aren't included in the medicine basket, and then they're more expensive.

Hi yoshi! I've planning to start clomid next cycle probably around 22nd June. I'm a bit scared and excited :wacko:

I'm on the NHS too so pay for the clomid but then the scans are free.

I'm on 50mg for six months

Forgot to mention I had a US done today to check my follicles, and she said they were still tiny, and I probably won't ovulate until at least the weekend. I'm really hoping at this point that it will be longer, and that I'll still be waiting to ovulate once I get back from England next Monday
(I'm going just for the weekend to see my grandma in Reading).

Plenty of time for them to grow yet yoshy, lots of luck!

I've still not ovulated yet, not holding out much hope for this cycle now

That's rubbish princess. Do you think the clomid has delayed your ovulation?

I have no idea. Every other time I've taken clomid I've always ovulated on CD15, this is the fifth time I've taken it and only time I haven't ovulated. I have no idea why!

Hi! How is everyone doing? I've just taken my first tablet and now waiting for the side effects to hit:wacko:

I'm on CD21 now. Had bloodwork done today and just checked results.
I guess the Clomid did something, cuz my Estrogen is 655, which could indicate midcycle peak or still high luteal phase, my LH is 9.6, whereas in previous months it's been like 4.0 at this time of month, but the really weird part is that my Progesterone is only 1.1!!! Which is either follicular or freaking post menopausal!!!

I need to call my doc in the morning for his interpretation of the results, but I had a temp spike on Saturday, and am pretty sure I ovulated then. Although I've had EWCM in crazy amounts for two days now, so who the hell knows.

Cbeary yay for officially starting clomid, really hope the side effects are mild! Will be worth whatever if it gives you that bfp though! Lots of luck and :dust:

Yoshy that's sounds promising, fingers crossed you ovulated it are as we speak! Get BD just in case. Can't wait to gear your next results.

Afm I've been testing since Saturday, wasn't sure what dpo I was and still aren't exactly as my charts changed a few times. Around 10dpo I think. I thought I got the faintest line ever on a frer today but waiting to see what tomorrow brings. It's so faint it could totally be an evap so not getting my hopes up too much.

Have been having a weird like burning sensation and dull pelvic ache last few days and today I've had heartburn on and off all day. Praying tomorrow's test gives me a nice pink line x

Thanks princess. I don't seem to feel any different yet. I do have a very mild burning sensation in my pelvic area - is this a symptom? No real mood swings yet so will wait on that one!

I've seen your testing thread. Fingers crossed for a nice line tomorrow x

Just spoke to the doc and he said i didn't ovulate this month at all. He's giving me a pill to induce my period and then I'll start Clomid on time on cd5, then US on cd12 and bloodwork again on cd20.

Fx for your test this morning, Taz!!

That's rubbish yoshi. Are they going to increase your clomid?

Actually, I think the plan was to decrease it to 50, since I'll be starting at the right time this month. I have to check with him (although he might keep it at 100 since I didn't ovulate...)

Yoshy it was very very late in your cycle to start you on it so don't feel too bad. I'm sure this time starting it on correct days it will be much more effective! Lots of luck x

Cbeary good luck with your scan too, keep us updated with how it's all going and how you're feeling x

Headaches and hot flushes. Hope this is going to be worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->