Ttc #2

I would like to join, trying to conceive #2 as well!

Our daughter is almost 16 months And I would love to give her some siblings.

We had her the same cycle I had an HSG. I am hoping I won't have to go through such lengths to conceive again and it comes very easy. I am on CD 10 right now and I POAS, but no sign of ovulation yet!

We just bought a puppy and our daughter still breastfeeds so there are going to be new obstacles this time around :/
GL ALL!

Imagine what my life will be like when we tell IL's we're pregnant, but their son is not the father. I completely feel all of you.

Ok so finally :af: arrived, I've been waiting on her to get this cycle going so mark this day as my CD1... I have around about 35-40cycle count...ugh so pin pointing OV will be tricky....But hey HERE WE GO!!!
:dust:

Hey ladies, am also trying ttc#2... I am on CD3 after a MC last month :( Got my BFP just before Christmas but started to MC on the 6th Jan do not the best start to the year. Also I lost my mum a few weeks ago, it's been a very emotional and heartbreaking time for me but I need something to hope for & having another baby will give me something to look forward to.

Xxx

Hi ladies we are also going to be trying for # 2 . We aren't starting properly till May time as getting married in august so don't want a massive bump.... Or another Christmas baby! It's nice to support each other through our different journeys! X

Hi everyone, we're Also ttc #2 our lo is nearly 3 and we really want to give him a brother or sister soon. We fell pregnant easily with him but this tome it has already taken a few months few. Baby dust to everyone x

Katestar so sorry about ur mc & ur mom hoping u gt ur bfp soon. I too hd mc 3 month ago & lost my dad to cancer last year x

Katestar so sorry about ur mc & ur mom hoping u gt ur bfp soon. I too hd mc 3 month ago & lost my dad to cancer last year x

I'm sorry to hear that Mom2sam, it's awful isn't it? I feel so lost without her as she was my best friend as well as my mum... But am hoping to get pregnant soon, maybe she can sprinkle some baby dust over me from up above!

Hi ladies we are also going to be trying for # 2 . We aren't starting properly till May time as getting married in august so don't want a massive bump.... Or another Christmas baby! It's nice to support each other through our different journeys! X

I bet your so excited about your upcoming wedding :) I got married last March when my LO was 4 months old, wish I could do it all over again!

Hi everyone, we're Also ttc #2 our lo is nearly 3 and we really want to give him a brother or sister soon. We fell pregnant easily with him but this tome it has already taken a few months few. Baby dust to everyone x

Hope you get your BFP soon :)

What does everyone do to track ovulation? I use a CBFM, it's fab. I'm currently on CD3 & usually OV CD11/12 but if will probably be later due to my MC x

I have the cbfm too but didn't really use it this cycle as this is my first cycle really getting back into tracking my fertility. I used cheapies mostly this time....

I have a question for y'all, it's been a while since I conceived and I really didn't track my ovulation when I did so this time is different . Anyway I O'ed yesterday morning but only DD'ed the night before and not yesterday (so we DD about 24 hours or so before ovulation). Do you think that timing is good and I might catch the eggy this time around?

Hoping so because that is the only time we DD'ed this cycle...

Well, whoa, ladies! I thought I was waiting for AF and CD1, but they never came. Got my BFP last night! I thought I missed my o by a mile, but apparently not. I'm bowled over. Guess we're on this roller coaster now.

See you all soon in First Tri! Fairydust for all!!

Well, whoa, ladies! I thought I was waiting for AF and CD1, but they never came. Got my BFP last night! I thought I missed my o by a mile, but apparently not. I'm bowled over. Guess we're on this roller coaster now.

See you all soon in First Tri! Fairydust for all!!

Wow!! Congrats Rosered...that's amazing news. Best wishes to you!:flower:

Rosered52 that's great news! Hopefully this will be a lucky thread.

Hi ladies,
I'm jumping on this thread. We are TTC #2 with skinny pcos, irregular cycles and one mc so far (Nov) good luck to you all. Hoping this is a lucky thread!! Xx

I bet your so excited about your upcoming wedding :) I got married last March when my LO was 4 months old, wish I could do it all over again!

Yes looking forward to it still feel ages away with 6 months to go! I'd love to be 3 months pregnant at the wedding so we could announce it! Xx

Yes looking forward to it still feel ages away with 6 months to go! I'd love to be 3 months pregnant at the wedding so we could announce it! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->