TTC #3 after Mirena

mrscletus

Reaction score
Looking to see if there is a group or anyone that wants to join me..

My youngest is 6 and DH and I have finally decided to TTC lucky number 3..

I have had mirena for those 6 years but hoping to jump back into fertile land quickly!!

Currently temping/charting..

I'll join I'm ttc #3 as we have just miscarried however getting straight back to ttc.

My youngest is almost 4 & eldest is 6

Hugs to you. I Had a loss at 7 weeks between my dd and ds.. They hard but like you we started trying. I always try to think that if that pregnancy would have stuck I wouldn't have my son now.. Here's hoping both of us have lots of luck with this cycle!

Yes is hard but thinking about ttc again has made it easier to deal with.

Good luck with for this cycle!

:dust:

Are you having any luck with TTC??

AFM- I am starting my 3rd cycle after mirena and no luck yet... however my cycle is getting back to where it used to be prior to mirena so i am extra hopeful this month!!

hiya I am ttc3 think I am going to ovulate soon had some ewcm so going to bd tonight just in case I will do a opk tomorrow morning xx

My cycle is still not returned from MC so have no idea what is going on ! Very frustrating

I'm back after a three year hiatus and have a two year old now. I'm TTC #4. I had the Mirena for only five months and hated all of the side effects and problems it gave me. I got it removed July 8th then me and DF decided to have a child together. He always wanted another and has a 16 year old son already. He'd given up hope until we fell in love. We are SO excited about this.

Anyway, I got my first AF after the withdrawal bleed 34 days later. Started temping and taking HPT's and OPK's to try to figure out where I was in my cycle during that time.

I've heard people get pregnant right away after Mirena and I hear it takes months and months for others. Hopefully it won't be long for any of us.

I'm at CD6 and I know I usually O at CD12 so I've already started OPK's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->