TTC #3 anyone else?

alaricsmom

Reaction score
Hi all! I'll be TTC#3 starting next cycle. DH finally agreed and I couldn't be more excited. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hello We are ttc our 4th atm, we are on our first month fingers crossed for us both it happens very soon x

Oooh number 4! I hope it happens quickly for us both also. :) :baby:

Thanks Hun, were you trying long with your other babies? what do you have now girls or boys? how old? x

You're welcome!

I tried for 1.5 years for my first DS who is almost 7. We only tried for 3 cycles with our second DS who just turned 3. Come on baby girl! :haha:

What about you? How long and what do you already have?

You're welcome!

I tried for 1.5 years for my first DS who is almost 7. We only tried for 3 cycles with our second DS who just turned 3. Come on baby girl! :haha:

What about you? How long and what do you already have?

My first wasn't planned, but conceived the first month and dtd once.
My second was planned and conceived on the second month and we dtd once. My third was planned and conceived on the second month and that time we dtd about 3 times.

Really hoping it happens this month i don't enjoy ttc Lol.
the sex is good but everything else is pants and the waiting. :haha:

We have 2 Girls & a boy.

1st born- a girl and she is 11 years old next month,
2nd born- a girl and she is 8 years old.
3rd born- a boy and he is 3 in may.

My first wasn't planned, but conceived the first month and dtd once.
My second was planned and conceived on the second month and we dtd once. My third was planned and conceived on the second month and that time we dtd about 3 times.

Really hoping it happens this month i don't enjoy ttc Lol.
the sex is good but everything else is pants and the waiting. :haha:

We have 2 Girls & a boy.

1st born- a girl and she is 11 years old next month,
2nd born- a girl and she is 8 years old.
3rd born- a boy and he is 3 in may.

Oh fun! You seem to get pregnant fast. I'd like some of your luck!! Send that baby dust my way. I actually had O day yesterday, but did not try this cycle. We have a cruise scheduled in September for our 10 year anniversary and I can't be 24 weeks pregnant and go, so we decided to wait a cycle.

I can't stop thinking about my baby. What he/hopefully she will be like. That's the entire ttc journey for me. I get way ahead of myself. I'm going to buy an outifit today...or something baby to have. I did that with my other two also. :)

I know i was very lucky to fall quickly, I pray it will be the same this time.
I think i just ovulated, we have dtd every 2 days so fingers crossed for a Christmas baby Lol.
It is our 10 year anniversary of being together in October :flower:

A Christmas baby would be fun!! I'm hoping for a January nugget! I hope it's the same for you this time.

It would be Lovely, i said to my husband if we fell pregnant this month we will have a newborn at christmas.

if we fell pregnant a month before with the second she would have been a christmas baby also but she was due 25th January.

when are you due to ovulate next? have you dtd at all during fertile period this month? x

I can barely wait to see your tests in a week or so! :winkwink:

We dtd a few days ago then I got sick with a nasty stomach bug that's going around here. Yuck! I hope nothing stuck this month because I REALLY want to go on our cruise, but if it did I wouldn't be upset at all!!

I'm set to O again on April 25th and oh my gosh I just realized we'll be at our parents' house during that time. We're going to have to be sneaky...lol. They don't exactly have a good private set up for us to sleep in. ha DH will be out of town on a business trip a few days after O so I'll be obsessing without him...which is a good thing!! :haha:

Do you want a boy or girl or do you care this time?

It would be nice to have another little Boy to even things out but you love them no matter what the sex.

When are you next due your period? I am due about 12th april, fingers crossed it doesn't come.

Oh my goodness...I'm due for mine on April 11th. We have a lot in common it seems. I hope you don't get yours, but if you do and we both conceive on the same month it would be really neat to have babies due on the same day. This just got real...lol. :winkwink::haha:

are you 28 day cycle too? I think i ovulate on day 13.

I would love if we were both preggers this month haha.

It is Likely my next baby will be born slightly before my due date as like my 3rd baby will be an elective section. x

I am on a 28 day cycle, yes! No worries about that one messing things up. I'll be doing a scheduled c section also. It will be my third one. My first wasn't planned, but it went fine. This will be fun.

Wow we seem to have a few things In common.

My 1st and 2nd births were normal births, my third was a elective section.

I wish I could have had a normal birth, but I'm ok with the sections. :) Where are you from? I'm in Wisconsin...USA.

oooh...we're across the pond! It's Sunday at 1:00 PM. What about there?

Sunday 7.03pm :)

It is nice chatting to someone that has a few things in common as me but also so far away :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->