TTC #3 anyone else?

I agree! Are you telling people you're ttc? I've told all my friend, but I'm not telling any family as they'll ask persistently and they all live hours away from us so it would be over the phone...EVERYTIME we talk. I'm not prepared for that.

How are you today? I've ran to the store to get some groceries and now I'm sitting with the family waiting to go to work tonight. :)

Hey I am fine thanks, I just really wanna know if it was our month praying it is but another 13 days to wait the wait is killing me. how are you? x

I'm good!
Aww the waiting is so so hard! I hope these 13 days fly by good. I've been doing a lot around my house to get my mind off of everything. I have another 4 weeks until I can even try. Ahh! Do you test early at all? You could find out before 13 days easily.

Thank you, I really wanna wait till the day Im due before i test.
I did test 4 days before my period was due with my youngest and got a good positive but i was shocked it was my month Lol.

It feels like a waiting game doesn't it at every stage Lol.

It's a good idea to wait especially with how common chemicals are. Yes, every part of ttc is a waiting game. It's exhausting. lol

I looked at baby clothes last night. I just can't wait. No matter what I have, I'll be very thrilled!

I know it is exiting.
I think as much as you think about it a lot when you already have kids they keep you busy so not as bad waiting Lol.

That's true. They keep me so busy that the waiting doesn't seem so bad. They're in bed now so that's good.

Hey everyone,
Hope you don't mind me jumping in, we are ttc #3 we have been trying for 13 months now and we had a chemical pregnancy in January. Can't wait to have our 3rd bring home baby.. :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->