TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I feel your pain. Ds4 took us 2.5 years and this one was 3.5 years trying, with a loss 7 months in.
I hate to falsely get peoples hopes up, but I actually cramped so badly this time that I didn't buy the test I went out to get, then a few days later realised I was late.
I hope it happens for you soon. It can be so disheartening month after month.

I'm still here and have been ttc again. Taking a short break and hoping to be back to it some time between July and December

Oh WOW! How nice to see this thread again! I posted here back in 2017-18 ttc #3, unfortunately had 3 early losses in that time so we decided to stop. Great wee group :) I often wonder how some of the original ladies are doing.

We are back ttc again after a surprise pregnancy last year which sadly ended in a TFMR at 20 weeks. Still struggling daily with this but we would still like to try and complete our family....time is quickly running out as I'm now 40 and it's never taken this long to fall pregnant before (usually within 3 months), currently on cycle 10!!
The only thing keeping me going is that we fell pregnant last year with one little oops and we got that far, so maybe there is still a chance....

Good luck ladies, let's hope this thread bring lots of luck again! :dust:

Oh WOW! How nice to see this thread again! I posted here back in 2017-18 ttc #3, unfortunately had 3 early losses in that time so we decided to stop. Great wee group :) I often wonder how some of the original ladies are doing.

We are back ttc again after a surprise pregnancy last year which sadly ended in a TFMR at 20 weeks. Still struggling daily with this but we would still like to try and complete our family....time is quickly running out as I'm now 40 and it's never taken this long to fall pregnant before (usually within 3 months), currently on cycle 10!!
The only thing keeping me going is that we fell pregnant last year with one little oops and we got that far, so maybe there is still a chance....

Good luck ladies, let's hope this thread bring lots of luck again! :dust:
Hey !

So sorry you had to make that difficult decision. Sending you lots of hugs .

It took us 9 cycles to conceive DS and this was with using OPKs too. I was stressing because my girls where conceived quickly ! The one month I didn’t use OPKs I got pregnant .

My friend kept saying stop stressing it will happen which really annoyed me but obviously she was right haha !

I really hope you get your BFP soon ! There’s always a chance so don’t give up just yet ! Things happen when we least expect them too and these are truly blessings !
:dust:

@Babybump87 Thank you, appreciate the hugs :)

I defo think there is something in the relaxed approach, I'd love to be relaxed again! :haha:

I've been temping since Jan just to confirm I was actually ovulating and it helps in one way to know what's going on (I've had a couple of really long weird cycles with late ovulation and a couple of short ones) but it does all become a bit consuming. I am tempted to go this cycle without the opks and thermometer....but I know I'll start stressing when I have to guess when to start testing or af seems late. I can't win lol.

So I'm CD8...the boring bit! Where is everyone else in your cycles?

Helloo !!! How are you all doing ?! Xx
We’re good! Healthy. Happy. What a strange time it’s been. I’m still in and out of lockdowns, it’s been trying that’s for sure! I have a 9, 7 and almost 2 year old now :cry: mostly raising them on my own and I can’t remember the last time I got a full nights sleep, but I get so much love from them, it’s so worth it <3
How are you?! x

@Babybump87 Thank you, appreciate the hugs :)

I defo think there is something in the relaxed approach, I'd love to be relaxed again! :haha:

I've been temping since Jan just to confirm I was actually ovulating and it helps in one way to know what's going on (I've had a couple of really long weird cycles with late ovulation and a couple of short ones) but it does all become a bit consuming. I am tempted to go this cycle without the opks and thermometer....but I know I'll start stressing when I have to guess when to start testing or af seems late. I can't win lol.

So I'm CD8...the boring bit! Where is everyone else in your cycles?

That’s why I started with the OPKs after being on the pill and a few issues I wanted to check before I drove myself crazy which actually happened anyway hahah ! What I did find out was I have a short luteal phase of 11 days and I ovulate anywhere between CD 13-15 . We probably conceived DS on ovulation day which was CD15 and I got a positive test 12 days later on the day AF was due ! Biggest surprise as thought we was out!

I’ve been back on the pill since he was born but been after a few issues so changed pill and still having the same issues random bleeding with a week or so pills left . So I might come off that and just use alternative protection .

We’re good! Healthy. Happy. What a strange time it’s been. I’m still in and out of lockdowns, it’s been trying that’s for sure! I have a 9, 7 and almost 2 year old now :cry: mostly raising them on my own and I can’t remember the last time I got a full nights sleep, but I get so much love from them, it’s so worth it <3
How are you?! x

We are all good thanks ! My girls are now 8 and 5 and DS turned 2 at the weekend ! Aww I know it’s deffo worth it but these lockdowns have been so hard with home learning and lack of clubs for them all . I do feel sorry for all our kids .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->