TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hey

I’m sure it was this thread ! Welcome back ! I still like to lurk in here even though I’m now 33 weeks pregnant!

Good luck ! Sending baby dust holiday vibes your way !

Good luck MOB!

Bb how are yoi doing? How's the pregnancy coming along?

I thought I'd join this thread :) I am Stephanie, in June of this year we are TTC #4. We have two boys and a girl. I'm joining a little bit early to hopefully pass the time away quickly :)

Hi Kittey! What sex are you hoping for this time?

Good luck MOB!

Bb how are yoi doing? How's the pregnancy coming along?

It’s been going great thanks ! I’ve recently been hit with really bad hip pain though which is making me feel kinda ready for baby to come now! MW is giving me a sweep at 38 weeks and hopefully he will be in a good position for it ! Fingers crossed ! I will be 35 weeks this week ! It’s gone incredibly fast

How are you and your boys doing?!

We are all doing well, thanks for asking! It's been a little challenging recently but hubby has been great about giving me breaks. Ds3 has been having super broken up sleep after his first stretch, ds2 is entering the terrible two stage, and ds1 has been getting increasingly defiant and sassy recently. I'm not sure if he's learning bad behavior at school or this is just developmentally & age appropriate (he just turned 7).

Wow 35 weeks! Not long now! Are the girls excited? I bet they can't wait to meet their little brother.

We are all doing well, thanks for asking! It's been a little challenging recently but hubby has been great about giving me breaks. Ds3 has been having super broken up sleep after his first stretch, ds2 is entering the terrible two stage, and ds1 has been getting increasingly defiant and sassy recently. I'm not sure if he's learning bad behavior at school or this is just developmentally & age appropriate (he just turned 7).

Wow 35 weeks! Not long now! Are the girls excited? I bet they can't wait to meet their little brother.

Aww that’s a good of your DH ! The kids always seem to do things at the same time and have us up the wall! Hope things settle down for you soon ! DD1 turned 6 few weeks and I’ve noticed she’s a lot more sassy and a bit of a attitude at times ! I think it’s a age thing and having to be a bit more strong minded in school !

Yeah it’s gone quick ! The girls are super excited they cannot wait !

Hope your all ok girls.. not long left now bb. . I'm still on the pill. Still unsure as to what I want . I feel like I'm done with babies and then I'll see baby clothes ans think ahh just go for it . I really dont no .. x

Hope your all ok girls.. not long left now bb. . I'm still on the pill. Still unsure as to what I want . I feel like I'm done with babies and then I'll see baby clothes ans think ahh just go for it . I really dont no .. x

All good thanks ! Awww it’s such a difficult choice. I’d leave your options open anyway and never say never ! Might come a day when you my NTNP and it will just happen ! x

Hi all! We are NFP and avoiding fertile days, but it looks like I got a positive OPK this month 3 days earlier than normal so I'm in the TWW.

IF I'm pregnant, this will be number 3. <3

How is everyone doing?

Hi all! We are NFP and avoiding fertile days, but it looks like I got a positive OPK this month 3 days earlier than normal so I'm in the TWW.

IF I'm pregnant, this will be number 3. <3

How is everyone doing?

Best of luck !

Good luck Aerith! Are you hoping for #3? When are you testing?

Donna it's hard, isn't it? Maybe ntnp? The hardest part i feel is the fact that you can't really change your mind later, depending on the age gap you want. For me i wanted 1&2 closer in age and it took a year which was really stressful. With 3 it was hard deciding because we were initially on the fence but felt time ticking! It's definitely helpful if you're not concerned about their age gap or, for me if we ever want a fourth, my OWN age!

I am pretty sure we're done though, largely due to finances. Good luck with what you decide!

Hi Shanelly :) how long did it take to ttc 1&2?

Donna it's hard, isn't it? Maybe ntnp? The hardest part i feel is the fact that you can't really change your mind later, depending on the age gap you want. For me i wanted 1&2 closer in age and it took a year which was really stressful. With 3 it was hard deciding because we were initially on the fence but felt time ticking! It's definitely helpful if you're not concerned about their age gap or, for me if we ever want a fourth, my OWN age!

I am pretty sure we're done though, largely due to finances. Good luck with what you decide!

I won't be upset if we do end up pregnant with number 3, but I'm not too jazzed about the timing. Honestly, I would be fine with either outcome. :) I'll probably start testing on the 7th. I think I'll be 10 dpo by then. That's usually when I pop on a test.

It's so hard and I really do feel done . We are really doing so much as a family now that I feel like I've not done in years. Just silly spontaneous things but things that are harder with a baby. And to be honest I like close age gaps as hard as it it . My have a 24 month age gap and then a 22. And it was hard but it got it all out the way lol. Cruz is 3 now he goes into reception next year and I finally feel like I've found a bit of the old me . We cant even really afford another.. the house is a 3 bed . Two share the other has their own room at the moment. Every thing says stop dont have no more. I'm 31. 32 in January and I always wanted to be done by now .. but then I still cant shake the feeling of being sad ill never have another baby. But I think that's it . I'll always be sad about no more pregnancy and no more scans etc .. meeting ur baby for the very first time .. I think its built into us .. and I get really really sick when pregnant and it's awful as well as looking after children.
And that's it what if I have another and wish I didn't ino every one says you'll never regret having more but realistically i could and it would be tough.. deep down I no it's because I want a girl I love my boys so much and I would b fine with another baby boy but I'd love a girl .
I honestly dont no what we will decide . My head is completely done my heart just hadnt caught up I dony think. X good luck to u aswell hun. I dont want to ntnp really because I'll probably get pregnant and then have a melt down
X

I understand all that, for sure. I'm with you, i think i am sad to never have a daughter but as far as having another it's more the idea i am in love with, not the reality. I love the excitement of ttc -- it's a thrill that really can't be replaced by anything else. I love meeting baby and the acans and sporting a baby bump...but i also know logically that's all temporary and I think you're right, i'll never stop wanting to experience those things no matter how many babies! For now though i am looking forward to being in the place you're at, where family things are a lot easier to do. If we have another I'm hitting "reset" on all of that.

I understand all that, for sure. I'm with you, i think i am sad to never have a daughter but as far as having another it's more the idea i am in love with, not the reality. I love the excitement of ttc -- it's a thrill that really can't be replaced by anything else. I love meeting baby and the acans and sporting a baby bump...but i also know logically that's all temporary and I think you're right, i'll never stop wanting to experience those things no matter how many babies! For now though i am looking forward to being in the place you're at, where family things are a lot easier to do. If we have another I'm hitting "reset" on all of that.
You and me literally are the same !! I absolutely adore being pregnant I love having a bump after the sickness ends but I just love it . I love the excitement and your right nothing is like it . But then like u also said they are all temporary and babies grow up into hard work lol. Yup I say one more but what happens when after one more I still miss my bump etc.. we have to draw a line somewhere right.. yeh definitely it's so much easier now. I remember having Cruz thinking wow one day they'll be 7 5 and 3 and they are .. its flew by. How old are your boys .? But as much as I say all that and i really do mean it . I cant fully close the door because I just dont no what they future holds . I want to close the door and throw away the key lol . I really dont want to start over either . I had mine all close together so it was hard work for a good few years but now there is rarely any sleepless nights unless their poorly . No nappies. No bottles I can just get up and go out no needing a thousand things .. time will tell in suppose x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->