TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi all, pretty new here. Bf and I (together 3 years) agreed to start trying in September and are both very excited. Baby fever has been real these last 2 years for me and we are both in a very good place in life and emotionally/mentally ready to take this step.

That being said, I am 9 days dpo, we had sex the day before my ovulation (tracking it with Clue) but he pulled out (which is not the safest i know, but he does try to pull out way ahead of time). Yesterday and today am having tender breats, and just had some mild cramps. Am a little "worried" that I may possibly pregnant already (even though we said September) but if Im honest I would be excited if I was. Thinking about testing tomorrow but not sure. Ahh.

Pineberry i personally think if he pulled out your chances are not very good if i'm being honest...but congratulations on ttc soon!

Thank you! :) . I had a bit of hope because precum can definitely work its magic haha.

AF arrived today however, so September it is then :( only 3 months left but feels so long to me, I´m so ready to be a mother.Also in the back of my mind I am terrified of possibly facing difficulties getting pregnant. But we shall see how it goes

Have you considered starting earlier? Sorry af showed! I remember my impatience when i was waiting to ttc our first! The wait was killer.

Well the original first-time-TTC month we agreed on was October so I already managed to convince him to move it up to September :D Yesterday I actually tried to persuade him to move it up to July haha, to no avail. When we agree on something he really is the type that likes to stick to the plan rather than deviating from it (type A personality...)

He just got promoted to Supervisor at his job which while amazing, has been super super stressful and he has a lot to deal with at work right now (it is a high stress job, online-travel agency). So it is better we wait until the stress settles down a little, and waiting a few more months will also give us time to save up more money in our savings account for all the stuff we are going to need for the baby etc.

Another reason for the wait is that we really would like our baby to be born in summer haha (just a preference). So if we started in September, and are lucky enough to have success within the first 3 months (which is something I would never take for granted), we would have a June, July or August baby. :)

Forgot I even commented in this thread when it first started! Congratulations to everyone expecting and good luck to all the new ttcers and testers!

Currently 18 weeks with baby number 3 :) expecting another little boy so me and dd are now outnumbered as I already have a little boy plus dad. So much testosterone!

Good luck all ♡

Hlx I am 3 kids deep, all boys, so I feel ya! Congrats on your little man

Oh my gosh all those men!!! You must be the queen;) x
I wish I felt like a queen but with three kids...more like a servant lol

Sn0w wow congratulations! What has made you decide to add on another?

I wish I felt like a queen but with three kids...more like a servant lol

Sn0w wow congratulations! What has made you decide to add on another?

We have 3 girls & 1 boy (he's the oldest). We decided to try oneeee more time for another boy :)

Sorry I have been MIA. We are in the process of moving. We are remodeling both our old and new how and are planning on renting the old house. Typing this alone has me stressed out. I finally had my first pp period a couple of weeks back. I’m still nursing which greatly affects my cycle. My lp was 3-4 days only. We are not really trying yet as I want to have a healthy lp before we start, which probably means I need to start weaning, but I don’t feel quite ready yet. Right now we sleep in three different places a week due to the move and summer break, so I don’t think the timing is right tp wean. He is a great eater though and had some cow’s milk for the first time today.
Good luck to all trying!

Woop

Good luck ladies !!

My baby boy was born last Wednesday weighing 9lb 8oz!

Aww hun I’ve just seen this congratulations!!! Hope your both doing well
Nice weight x

Thanks ! We are doing good thanks ! Yeah he was heavy but small if that makes sense lol . How are you and your boys ?! Xx

Aww bless! I always forget to check here now. We are good thank you. Back to school next week. Can’t say I’m sad lol hope your all well x

Same here, this thread seems to go missing on my watched threads list !

We are all good too thanks ! DD1 is back next week and DD2 switches to morning nursery the week after ! They are both missing their friends but DD1 finds the first term in a new year a bit unsettling , Hoping she’s ok this year as she’s made lots of friends !

Cannot believe the summer holidays are nearly over already ! X

Oh bless them . It really does fly by.
So I’m still not pregnant I had two months on the pill then decided we would just ntnp after all and nothing . It will be 2 years in December since I had the one depo shot and it’s getting to me now . .
Af is due today got period pains now so must be on her way. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->