Ttc #3 buddy first cycle

Andrea28

Reaction score
Hello I'm Andrea 28 and Ttc #3 just came off bcp first cycle and really excited would love to chat to other ladies ttc #3 or just started ttc xxxxx

Hello! :) I'm ttc#2, and we are on our first serious ttc cycle right now. :) We have only used condoms since our son was born but my cycles are still balancing out because I breastfed for 4 months and for some reason my body was really slow to get menstruating again...

Anyway, I'm 27, my DH is 30 and I just moved across the ocean a few months ago to live with him, but I am from the UK and our son was also born in the UK last year. (As a kid I used to go on holiday to a little cliffside house in Studland in Dorset every year, it's one of my favourite places in the world so many happy memories!).

Yay!! :) Hi my dh is 29 and I'm 28 my dd is 9 and a half and ds is 4 in march this is our first proper cycle too I have been waiting for dh to let me come off bcp for over a year feels like I've been waiting forever to get trying and was hoping I would o within a few weeks but had 12 negative opk's from cd9-cd20 so I have given up and I am just waiting to see if I get af,
My dh is not really into it so I can't really talk about oving and stuff to him so I was glad when I found this forum.

Dorset is lovely wouldn't want to live anywhere else but we would love to travel more I would love to go to the USA and Australia but we just can't afford it at the mo, my dh is self employed carpenter and plumber but sometimes finding work can be difficult, I work part time at blockbuster love my job I could talk about movies all day my favourite is the twilight saga lol. I'm very lucky that my mum and gran share all the child care for me sorry rambling now lol

Where are you in your cycle? Did you find it easy to conceive your first?

Andrea xx

Hello y'all! This is my first time to post on here! We just started
ttc #3 also! I also just came off bcp! Wouldn't mind having
Someone to talk with in the same boat;) gl to both of y'all;)

Hi hi, hope you both had a good weekend :)

Andrea I am ashamed to admit I actually haven't even seen the twilight saga haha. Have heard a lot about it though as one of my friends is a huge fan! I love movies too, especially scifi and horror! I know what you mean, flying out of Europe is so expensive... I really want to fly home to the uk to see my family but there's just no way that's happening, we don't have the money. Alexander will just have to wait longer to see his grandparents sigh. thank god for Skype is all I can say. This world is just too big sometimes.

I'm a piano teacher but I'm not teaching at the moment, and I really miss it. My husband is in the military and getting out soon so we'll be moving early next year, probably to a different state. Exciting times.

Hope you get your cycles back and ovulating very soon!!

Conceiving my first was an oopsie (albeit a very happy one) so I don't know how it would have gone had we been trying. I feel very lucky in that regard. I didn't have to go through the whole waiting and hoping thing, it was just bam I'm pregnant oh wow. This ttc business is much more of a drag! Oh well, it must be done! Can't wait to get pregnant again I am soooooo broody.

I'm on cd13, hoping to ovulate within the week, it's usually around CD19-21 so quite late.

Hi there

I am TTC #5, I am 4DPO with lots of good symptoms, but that doesn't make me feel like all is ok yet..... sending baby dust to you all!!
ps i would love some buddies myself!!

Hi Ladies. I am ttc #2, 2nd cycle. My dd is 5, with her we were ntnp and I was off bc for a year when i got preggers with her.

I am pretty new to the ttc, not yet temping or anything yet. Just been reading and googling alot. Last month my cycle was really wacko and I was 16 days late! I am usually pretty regular, so i have idk what was up with that.

I love the twilight saga movies and books! I read all of the books in like 5 days.

Fx and :dust: to you all for this cycle.

Hello everyone And nice to have some new buddies allforthegirl and rhiannon240 welcome, just an update I tested yesterday and got a bfn so either we didn't bd at the right time or like I suspect I didn't ov at all so now just hoping my af comes soon so We can actually start trying!! when af finally arrives I think I will start temping to see if I actually ov at all.
If I had known cerazette could mess up your cycles i would have never taken it :( .
Moan over how is everyone else getting on
:dust: xxxx

Hi andrea, sorry about your bfn hun :hugs:
I think I might start tempimg next cycle too. Have u heard about soy iso? From what I have read it can help with ovulation, if you take it at a certain time of your cycle.

Hello everyone And nice to have some new buddies allforthegirl and rhiannon240 welcome, just an update I tested yesterday and got a bfn so either we didn't bd at the right time or like I suspect I didn't ov at all so now just hoping my af comes soon so We can actually start trying!! when af finally arrives I think I will start temping to see if I actually ov at all.
If I had known cerazette could mess up your cycles i would have never taken it :( .
Moan over how is everyone else getting on
:dust: xxxx

Awe I am so sorry to hear that it didn't stick. Sending you sticky vibes for this cycle!!

Hello can I join please. I am TTC No3 after a miscarriage back on cycle 1. I have an almost 4 year old and almost 2 year old.

Fingers crossed. Not sure if I will OV, stopped bleeding about 10 days ago and have been having OV pains amongst other things so going for it.

Hello can I join please. I am TTC No3 after a miscarriage back on cycle 1. I have an almost 4 year old and almost 2 year old.

Fingers crossed. Not sure if I will OV, stopped bleeding about 10 days ago and have been having OV pains amongst other things so going for it.

Welcome!! Don't worry or stress about it or O won't come. Just BD and have fun and just let it come when it is ment to. It usually happens more often then not when you are relaxed and having fun!! It just seems to take longer when we TRY HARD!! All the best!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->