ttc #3 buddy wanted

tink1506

ttc#4
Reaction score
i have a boy(5) and a girl (2) from a previous relationship and now ttc with my current partner just thought it would be nice to buddy up with someone

Hey. I am currently ttc#3 with my current partner. I also have two boys who are 3 and 2 from a previous relationship :)

Hi! I am 35 and ttc #4. My partner is 26 ( I robbed the cradle a little bit) and hoping for his first. I have 2 sons (15, 13) from a previous marriage (my youngest son passed). I've found 'The One ' and we want a child together.... Well, he convinced me that I wanted another child- Ha ha ha! We are currently on an IUI cycle with Follistim... Day 5, I think? No, it's not because of my age. His SA revealed that his 'boys' aren't great swimmers. This experience has made me realize that it's HARD WORK trying to get pregnant! What happened to the days when it only took a hot minute. JEESH! =)

We have been ttc from 27th July so not long at all!
Hi xutfingers! Ahh age is just a number! :) Ive also met the one and you just know its meant to be!
Sorry for your loss chick :-( Lots of babydust for us all! Im a bit nervous this time around as i didnt 'plan' my boys but wasnt preventing either so this time we have 'planned' im just anxious!!

I didn't plan my boys either. It just happened... and very easily! It sounds like you haven't had any trouble in that department either! LOL I don't blame you for being nervous. It's a huge decision to have another child when it's planned. It's hard work and when you try for a long period of time, it starts feeling like a job. No fun! You say you've been ttc since July 27th... are you due for a prego test anytime soon? I will take my blood test on Aug. 26th... just trying to judge how close our cycles are :happydance:

is very true age is just a number i too have found the 'one' hes soo nice when i got preg (the one i mc) hevwas amazing just how i imagined a father to be would be this will be his first baby (when we get our bfp) i planned my other 2 lo's and it took 3 months for my first and 8 months for my second it seemed like years but this time we didnt plan it we just didnt prevent it from happening but we did very much want a baby n it took 1 month now we are planning its soo frustrating all thebwaiting the dissapointment of bfn of preg and ov tests think its soo much harder when your planning n everything revolves around it and does very much seem like it becomes a chore im not due to test untill sept :( but hoping it will go quickly x

I took my last pill July 27th! Had my bleed 1st til 4th august but then i started another bleed yesterday so i guess my body is adjusting from the pill! I think ill be due to test in Sept too! I hope it doesnt take us too long to get our bfps!!! i certainly dont want it all to feel a chore :-( Hopefully we will all get our bfps at the same time... how fun would that be!!! :-D
Sorry for your loss Tinks and im glad your oh was such a support at such a sad time. xx

that would be great we could all share pregnancy stories instead of frustrating ttc stories lol wondering if you would like to keep in touch via facebook if you have it?x

Morning, Girlz! Wish I could say Good morning but I seem to be having side effects to the meds. :cry: It's day 6 of the Follistim injections and I've been bleeding heavily for 3 days!!! Uhhh, I was just on my period 8 days ago... this is crap! LOL Doc says it's normal. Yea, he's a man- like he cares right! :tease: Anywhooo... are you guys ttc in the normal fashion :sex:(he he he) or is anyone else being assisted with meds?

I tried posting my facebook address... web page is saying we haven't talked enough yet! LOL

aww that sucks! ahh tell me about it they dont have af so they couldnt possibly understand! no im naturally ttc although all this bd'ing im gonna need meds to keep me awake im knackered lol ... my names madie everett look me up on fb its a pic of me n oh im wearing a black top

lol same i need meds to keep at it haha. We are also ttc naturally. I am on fb as leanne 'jadey' fox. I did try looking for you xurfingers but there was too many people with the same name! x

Sorry, Jadey... Never dawned on me that there was more than one Jeanie Miller on FB lol. I think I found you... Are you from Wales?

Madie, Did the doctors say why you m/c the latest pregnancy? You don't need to answer if it's still too painful :(

Hi, jc. Cd20 --- are you waiting now to see if you're pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->