ttc #3 buddy wanted

Hi Jc :)
well my cycle is playing me up i think... Bleeding started on 10th but now im just spotting... strange! Been having mild cramps too. Think we just going to bd everyday as im not sure when i O either lol. I am awaiting my ovulation sticks!!

well they couldnt explain why she just said that the sac attached quite low near my cervix and i was about 8 weeks when i had the scan and she said the sac n baby measured at below six weeks which didnt make sense becz i pg tested two weeks before this scan then they went on to say it looked as though it stopped growing about 3/4/5 weeks the heart was still beating though wich hurt more and they said the sac was falling apart around the baby and the next day i mc just told me it wasnt our fault its nothing we did or didnt do and its just one of those things :( how about you? if ur ok with sharing xx

Hey Girls. Hope your both ok.. Any good signs yet? :)
Hugs Madie xoxo
Hope we all see a bfp soon... Not long until testing for all of us :-D

Hi ladies. I'm new to this website & am looking for a clomid/ttc buddy! Firstly I feel for everyone that isn't getting anywhere like me! I really wish u all beautiful babies! :)
So my husband and I have been ttc for over 15 months with no luck. We're both 28 yrs old badly wanting a lil one of our own! I had the implanon implant in for birth control prior to us ttc. After I had it taken out I didn't get af for 6 months then finally when af arrived it came every 2 months. So for the past 2 cycles I've been on clomid, first month 50mg and 2nd month 100mg. I'm currently on cycle day 32 actually...with neg hpts. I know I ovulated on day 17 as I had my progesterone tested and my gyno was happy with the level of 33. I also had pos opks on day 17 and we had sex every day for a week covering that day. I don't know why I'm not pregnant yet when we had lots of sex and clomid made me ovulate!?! I'm holding onto little hope that I'm pregnant now since its 14 dpo and neg tests! Its just not fair...everyone around me is pregnant and getting that way fast! Anyone out there in the same boat as me and can give me some hope/success stories? I'm getting so sad. I hope u all get ur pos hpt soon.... xox

I'm TTC #3... I have one girl (6) from a previous relationship but then a 2 year old by my husband, before we got married (married June of this year). We've been trying since the wedding night. I didn't plan the first two, and you're right... it's hard work to actually try! I still don't have all the lingo and whatnot down... and I just started charting and I'm not having the easiest time with it lol. Sending baby wishes your way ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->