Ttc #3 cd2.. Needin a buddy

KarlawithaK28

Reaction score
Hi. I am on CD2. This will be our first month TTC. This will be my 3rd child and my Dh 2nd. I have just began charting my temp this morning since Af started yesterday morning and I wasn't expecting her until the 14th. I have been off of the depo shot for 2 months now, and have had 2 normal cycles. Hopefully I won't have a problem concieveing. I didn't with my last 2. Of course I'm not as young as i once was lol.. Is anyone else close to the same cycle as me? I would love a buddy or multilpe buddies..:thumbup:

Hi! AF was due Mondy for me, and she still isn't here. I have slight cramping, so I'm almost positive she will start any minute! Our cycles are pretty close, though :)

This will be baby #1 for us! been trying for a little over 3 months with no luck :( And ofcourse something always happens that will get our hopes up (this isn't the first time AF was late) so we shall see what the rest of the week brings! If Af does start, I would love to buddy up and help eachother out get through the hard times of TTC :)

Ok. Yay I'm excited. But I hope Af don't show up for you.. It's so exciting with the first baby!! Like I said, flo wasn't suppost to be here until tomorrow, but she decided to show her ugly face yesterday.. Have you taken a pg test yet? And it is also normal to get AF cramps when you are preggo.. Baby Dust to you!!!

No, I haven't tested yet! I'm a little scared, actually lol.I'm going to wait until Friday, even though it will drive me completely insane!! But she has been late a few days before, so I have a feeling that this cycle will be the same. I HOPE TO GOD she doesn't come, but if she does....there is always next month! Does AF show up early for you a lot? That has also happened to me and it drives me crazy lol

I'm not really too sure of my cycles yet because I have been on the depo shot since I had my son in March of 08. I didn't go back for my last shot in Aug. so I am just now trying to figure out my cycle. They used to be 28 days so when I didn't start on time, I knew right away I was preggo with my son. The BFP came up immediatly. Same with my daughter (she is 7). I didnt start ontime and took a test, and BFP... Now, I have no idea what my cycle is.

I'm in, I just got AF this am, and only been ttc for a few months now....!! Are you doing anything to know whey you O, i have opk that i am going to use again but i am thinking that my O day is Christmas..!! keep in touch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->