TTC #3 Feeling alone

Platinumvague

Reaction score
I don't feel like I fit into any groups and the ones I do try to join I get overlooked.I will be ovulating on the 18th.This is our first cycle trying since DD 2.Am I alone?:shrug:

No not at all! I'm new and it seems I get overlooked also. Lol TTC also! Good luck!

The online ovulation calculators say the 8th- 10th. I tried one of those ovulation test but really couldn't read it. I'm TTC cycle 1...does that make sense? Sorry I'm still trying to get the abbreviations down. ;)

Don't feel like that :) :) :)

:kiss:

Im ttc 2.

Are you breast feeding?

The online ovulation calculators say the 8th- 10th. I tried one of those ovulation test but really couldn't read it. I'm TTC cycle 1...does that make sense? Sorry I'm still trying to get the abbreviations down. ;)

Yes,it makes sense :thumbup: I need to pick up some ovulation test.I got really good at reading them so if you ever need help Im here for you.

Don't feel like that :) :) :)

:kiss:

Im ttc 2.

Are you breast feeding?

I was only able to breastfeed for two weeks.:cry: I developed pp vasculitis and had to start steriods which dried up my milk.

Yes,it makes sense :thumbup: I need to pick up some ovulation test.I got really good at reading them so if you ever need help Im here for you.

I took one this morning and I think it was a yes. So does that mean I BD everyday for the next three days? Or today and then skip a day?

I took one this morning and I think it was a yes. So does that mean I BD everyday for the next three days? Or today and then skip a day?

Ive always BD the day of a + and the next two days.Even if youre not 100% sure its positive I would still BD.Some people say that much BD lowers sperm count but its really up to you.I always use softcups after so everything stays up there.Good luck!

Ive always BD the day of a + and the next two days.Even if youre not 100% sure its positive I would still BD.Some people say that much BD lowers sperm count but its really up to you.I always use softcups after so everything stays up there.Good luck![/QUOTE

Ok. What is a soft cup?

Ive always BD the day of a + and the next two days.Even if youre not 100% sure its positive I would still BD.Some people say that much BD lowers sperm count but its really up to you.I always use softcups after so everything stays up there.Good luck![/QUOTE

Ok. What is a soft cup?

Its a mentrual cup.I got mine from Walgreens but I believe you can get them most tores that sell pads,tampons,ect.

https://softcup.com/locations-us

You know it is what's suppose to be like day one of ovulation BD'd and now it feels like I'm getting a yeast infection! I mean really!! Could this have just waited!!

You know it is what's suppose to be like day one of ovulation BD'd and now it feels like I'm getting a yeast infection! I mean really!! Could this have just waited!!

Oh yuck..hope its nothing :dohh:

How is everyone? I picked up softcups and some preseed tonight.I still have 9 days until supposed ovulation but I can't help but be excited :)

I'm excited for you :)
You'r ready for O day :dance:

I'm hoping I'm Ov'ing today or tomorrow. Otherwise I'm out! OH is gone for 2 weeks and we could only afford to DTD Thursday night x2. Hope that's enough FX

I'm excited for you :)
You'r ready for O day :dance:

I'm hoping I'm Ov'ing today or tomorrow. Otherwise I'm out! OH is gone for 2 weeks and we could only afford to DTD Thursday night x2. Hope that's enough FX

Good luck! Are you hoping for a certain gender? I know we all just want our babies no matter what gender but we would like a boy this time.

Another little girl would be nice for DD. The sisterly friendship would be lovely. But a boy would be lovely too :)
I want 4 kids by the time I'm done having babies :thumbup:

Another little girl would be nice for DD. The sisterly friendship would be lovely. But a boy would be lovely too :)
I want 4 kids by the time I'm done having babies :thumbup:

We are also thinking 4 kids total. I girls are 18 months apart and for the most part they get along well.The oldest gets jealous and doesn't want sissy playing with her toys.She does like to hold her little sister though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->