Ttc #3 for years naturally please read, I’m not a symptom spotter!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I haven’t been very avid to go back and get on clomid (baby #1 was clomid baby #2 natural (7 years ago)

I left my abusive ex husband 3 years ago and married to my HS sweetheart. He has no children (36) has abnormal sperm BUT some normal ones were spotted. He didn’t really TTC until we got together almost 1.5 years ago.

After I left my abusive ex husband, my PCOS symptoms subsided for the “most part” with pretty regular cycles and my hormones are NORMAL. I decided to start charting again just to see what was up with my body and if I’m ovulating. NTNP really. Didn’t stalk my chart or anything.

so I indeed ovukated on cd40. The chances are slim between us, I’m very aware. However..
I took a test yesterday at 10dpo. Him and I both see a pink line. Countdown are voting no and I can’t understand how nobody is seeing this FAINT but PINK line. Dipstick was still wet when I took them.

As for my symptoms, my nipples are weird colors and swollen and hurt. I am very small chested but they feel like two abscesses and my nipples are extremely red weird red and hurt to touch (not normal) and because they’re so small- my hubby asked me why my boobs looked bigger (he doesn’t even know I’m in the TWW) so then I broke took and took a test.

ladies I’m not a crazy symptom spotter like I once was. Please tell me I’m not crazy with a line eye? Temp spiked and is now triphasic. I know it doesn’t mean everything.

thank you ladies! Link posted below

The link to my test

I see it easy hun try a frer ! Sorry about your past I was married to an abuser as well then met the love of my life we have been married for 20 years now :)

I see it easy hun try a frer ! Sorry about your past I was married to an abuser as well then met the love of my life we have been married for 20 years now :)

thank you so much. It’s tough! I never thought I’d end up with my first hour friend from high school (we broke up because he joined the army at 18 when I was turning 17)

many way I’m scared to death to take a test. I’ve peed on so many’s ticks (probably 1,000) felt with lots of Evans. None had color. Just terrified it’s going to be a BFN. I’ve never been afraid to ore on one so this is a first lol

Definitely see a line, fingers crossed for progression! Good luck hun!

I see those lines! Congratulations, I hope they keep getting darker!

I see those lines! Congratulations, I hope they keep getting darker!

Thank you! I forgot to mention that on 11& 12 dpo I was drinking Gatorade and water like crazy and my pee was super diluted (was working outside with the hubby on a project)

do you think that could do it?

Thank you ladies! Idk whether to be excited or not. Or when to test again. Obviously, I know when HCG doubles and etc. just went out the window for me with this!

when should I test again? Lol

I think my pic is better than the website- I think it downgrades some of the quality

8F9A6898-55ED-410F-8443-147332098FCD.jpeg

lol I know you're not :laugh2: Definitely see something. I've got my fingers crossed for you :)

I see it too, you're definitely not crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->