TTC #3 just got harder

Janene2005

Reaction score
The first time I was TTC I found out I had PCOS after 4 months. Started Metformin and a few rounds of Clomid later, I was pregnant with my DS. The second time I TTC, we found out that because of the chemo my husband had done during my first pregnancy, most of his swimmers were deformed and slow moving. So we had that to deal with plus my PCOS. Amazingly, few weeks after going off BC, I was pregnant with DD. Now we're trying for #3 and we've got another problem. In addition to my PCOS and my husbands sperm issues, I now have a luteal phase defect. So I'll be taking Metformin, Clomid and using a progesterone cream three times a day from O to AF, or hopefully a BFP. It seems the larger my child number gets the more fertility problems I have. 3rd baby, 3 problems. I know that I'm super duper blessed to have a heathy, loving husband and two beautiful children but it's just a little frustrating to have another fertility issue to deal with. Just needed to vent. Sending everyone lots of sticky baby dust and wishing all BFP a H&H9m.

Oh boy! It does seem like the troubles are multiplying! We're TTC #2 and so far no new problems have come up. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->