TTC #3 Momma's

Thanks Hannah's mom!

Mommyb I thought the one time I bought them with them there they may judge, but I really don't care haha. Judge away :p My brother has 3 kids. I'm sure his wife can relate.

I hear ya, my brother has 4 kids under 5! Lol. Although once I was buying tests at the dollar store when my oldest blurted out, those are to see if I'm going to have a little sister! Lmao! He really wants a little sister ;)

lol. My kids have no idea what's going to happen :p My oldest is like a baby whisperer though and the youngest doesn't mind babies so should be all good.

I know exactly what you ladies are talking about. Going to the store and even looking at Pregnancy Tests with my 2 boys under 5..people look at me crazy just for looking! Like you all said though i dont care! lol

Anyways, I think i may have talked myself out of TTC 3 because I had a Post Partum Hemorrhage with my 2nd son. :( I was ok for a little bit thinking "oh its ok, it wont happen this time" but i have officially scared myself into thinking its for sure gonna happen again and i might not be so lucky this time. First time around i hemorrhaged 8 hours after delivery. (im thinking it was because my uterus didnt contract because of all the medications and steps they took) i lost 1090ml . Now all i can think about is how selfish i would be if i got pregnant again, hemorrhaged again, and then didnt make it and my boys would have to grow up without a mommy :(

Oh my goodness Tink! That would scare me and make me worry as well. You have to do what's best for you and your family. I guess when you think about it anything really could happen or go wrong. I've had two healthy pregnancies and uneventful labours, but who's to say that the next will be the same. It's the unknown that can be scary and worrisome. My girlfriend tested positive for downs (he didn't have it), had high blood pressure and had to deliver early then he spent a month in the hospital. And I'm pretty sure that's scared her from having another. It happens and it's only natural to worry. Whichever decision you make I'm sure it will be for the best of everyone :) xx

Definitely do what you think is best, but remember too that your past pregnancy, and delivery doesn't predict what your next one will be! Each pregnancy is different! Good luck with your decision.

Thanks ladies for the support. I think I'm gonna go for it. My 2 boys are always asking me where is our baby sister!? Lol

Yay Tink! My oldest keeps asking for a baby sister too! Lol. Good luck and I hope it happens fast for you :)

Tink now that it has happened once, everyone will be much more cautious and on the look out for it. They will take measures to minimise the risk and keep you and baby safe. I've also had thoughts that maybe I should stop at 2, they thought dd2 would have downs syndrome (she doesn't) and then she was born with a cystic hygroma (luckily it was easily treatable) but I always think what if next time we aren't so lucky? What if we have a very disabled child who could then impact on my daughters' lives? What if I die? I think it's normal to worry, but if having a 3rd child is what you really want then you should go for it. There are no guarantees in whatever you do.

Oh and my oldest keeps asking me where her other baby sister is too! She said she doesn't want a baby brother because "I don't like boys" but wants another baby sister, and then daddy would carry both of her baby sisters when we go to the shops because he is superman, and mummy will carry her. She has it all planned out....

Steph that's too cute!! Yea I asked my boys what about a baby brother? They Said No, we want a baby sister mom! Lol I told them I can't guarantee them a sister.. but I'll try. They think we can just go to the store an pick a baby sister out lmao

My hubby came home one night from work and my oldest asked him if he brought a baby sister home with him! Lmao!

awww those are cute. I haven't told my boys yet. They are at their father's and will tell them tomorrow night!

Hi everyone! I have two boys ages six and seven and am hoping for a girl this time. My situation is a little confusing. I was wtt because my mirena (a year overdue for removal) won't be coming out until 11-11. I wasn't even thinking about ttc anytime soon and wasn't thinking I could get pregnant so when I started getting symptoms and my bf told me he had already noticed but didn't want to say anything, I was shocked. I took a few tests that came back negative. I know I probably started testing waaaay too soon. the funny thing is, a few days after I started testing, I got 4 v faint bfp over three days (on fmu of course) with two different brands. Obviously I went to my old ob worried about the mirena, but I poas there and it came back negative. They drew blood for a quan and I was devastated when the nurse called and said there is no way you're prenangt, so idk why you got a positive at home, must have been a fluke.... But I still have progressively worsening symptoms and my bf and I both think I'm pregnant, while everyone else thinks I'm crazy and obsessed. lol I had an ultrasound yesterday through my gp and am now trying to calmly wait for them to call me with the results. If I really am not pregnant, I will be trying again starting 11-11. I'm so grateful to have found this website and people I can talk to who are in the same boat and don't think I'm crazy.
Hugs and baby dust!

Querida - Welcome! :hi:
Well my FX for you! Sending tons of :dust: your way!

Hi Querida! My understanding is docs don't use as sensitive tests as HPT! So maybe that's it? Or maybe the level of HCG in the blood makes them think it's not high enough for pregnancy? Having an IUD in can throw things for a loop. Good luck to you!Whether it's a BFP now or starting in November! Did you get them to remove the IUD while you were in there?

Well, I'm out for this month. AF came today. :( Not surprising, I really wasn't feeling pregnant at all, but obviously still disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->