TTC #3 Momma's

Oh good question! I'd never noticed that before. HOpefully someone can help you out with that!

Sorry for tmi but I think I am going even more crazy lol! We have been using withdrawal method for about 9 months, I should have ovulated on Thursday last week and OH decided to stop withdrawing on Sunday since ov day was well past and we start ttc on my next cycle. I keep finding myself like really really hoping that I have ovulated late this cycle. Really i know I won't of because cycle is bang on 25 days but I am still going crazy thinking but what if just this once it was late!

If it was just this once you wouldn't have to worry about even trying lol. That would be good timing for an oops :)

Twinmum- you go to User CP, Edit details, scroll down to optional information, and you will see Family. Then you type whatever you want it to say.

Like death itself. I can't eat or anything and constantly feel sickly.

Oh no...hoping u feel better soon love

Thanks Madam! I appreciate it :)

I have gave in and tried soda (pepsi) to help and it actually seems to be working. It is the ONLY thing i have tried that remotely works. ( and i have tried a ton of stuff )

Aww bless u...its so difficult the whole sickness stage:( and finding something that will keep it at bay ( if only for a little while) is hard

How was it when u were pregnant with ur boys?

How is everyone?

Just waiting and waiting for me. Just keep thinking in 29 days i will find out if I fall pregnant or not next cycle ... Obsessing much? Lol

lol. Cycle day 1 here. Looking forward to the month. Focusing on weightloss and health/fitness until Ovulation. Then I'll focus on testing :p 2 left over tests from this cycle to use next month

Ohhh when will you be testing? I have one test and have promised myself I will not test until I am a couple days late.... We shall see! I doubt I can hang in that long haha! The next AF after this one coming up is 6th april.

April 2nd at the earliest, but this time I'm going to go by symptoms rather than date. Because my boobs always have the heavy feeling to them if I'm pregnant. No other time. So if I don't feel that I'll be saving my tests.

Aww bless u...its so difficult the whole sickness stage:( and finding something that will keep it at bay ( if only for a little while) is hard

How was it when u were pregnant with ur boys?

I had regular icky MS with my 1st and then with my 2nd I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum and lost over 30lbs and was put on medication for the WHOLE pregnancy. Keeping my FX right now as ive been feeling not too rough the past 2 days :happydance: I'll take what i can get.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone :)

Glad to see you all are moving right along with the process ;)

AF just showed up a day early so it's now officially our first cycle ttc!

Good luck twinmum! I'm done AF it seems. 2 days. So quick - a it of spotting beforehand but not alot! So now I'm waiting for O!

Ooohhh it's all so exciting :) fx for you this will be your cycle :)

I am really bad a this whole waiting thing lol! I want this Af to be done with now ..... It's onlt day 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->