TTC #3 Momma's

I'm sorry to hear that steph. Must be so hard. I haven't had to go through a mc so I can only imagine how you are feeling

welcome ejk3!

Sorry steph. I do hope you're wrong.

Wow so nice to see some of you have got your :bfp: already I took an ic opk about an hour ago and got this I would say strong negative guess my fertile window is coming up :happydance: I'm using the ovia fertility app and om on cycle day 15 had a withdrawl bleed 1st to 5th of feb so here's hoping dtd tonight :thumbup:

P's ladies I'm officially engaged my beautiful boyfriend now fiance popped the question after 5 years on valentines tootoo excited this is such a brillient month so far 😁 xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150214_100209.jpg
    IMG_20150214_100209.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2015-02-15-13-24-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-15-13-24-42.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone, can I join? I've got a boy who will be 4 in May and a girl who will be 3 in May, and we're now TTC number 3. We're fairly relaxed about things at the moment and not trying overly hard - although I'm desperate for another baby! Hubby has only just been convinced that we should go for a third, so I don't want to appear too eager as it might scare him off and make his change his mind again!

This is my second cycle since coming off the pill, AF due about the 28th so fingers crossed!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hope everything works out for you steph

AF showed up today so final cycle before we start ttc! Still been trying to convince OH that one more month won't make a difference but he is still saying no :/ every day feels like a week now lol! Can I fast forward 4 weeks please? Lol

Congrats Jamiemcbride! What a fabulous Valentines day :) Good luck ladies :)

Does this look more positive than the last one in my last post above ? This was this morning and im Deff feeling right ovary pain today Jesus I can barley stand lol xxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-17-12-06-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-17-12-06-08.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Hiya girl I am ttc 3 :af: git me this month I am on cd 3 I am taking pregnacare drinking decaf green tea and taking honey and cinnamon good luck all ☺xxxx

Hey girls! So this month I stopped temping and waited until 12dpo to test and I got my BFP this morning :)

Congrats on your BFP mommyb! Fantastic :happydance:

I know it sounds really daft but after waiting for such a long time to start ttc, i an feeling more upset by the day that I am not pregnant yet. I really hope I catch quickly because i don't think I can emotionally handle ttc for a prolongued time after already waiting almost 18 months to even start ttc in the first place :/ especially since i would already be holding a 2 months old now if i hadnt of MC our surprise pregnancy last year :(

TTC 3 well donen to all who got there bfp and good luck to all thats still waiting for there's xxx

Good luck ladies! Twinmum I just had a miscarriage to and just want to get back to being pregnant!

Good luck ladies! Twinmum I just had a miscarriage to and just want to get back to being pregnant!

:hugs: sorry for your loss, I know it's tough. Really hope you get your sticky bean soon!

Ahhh now it's finaly March i am getting so excited, on count down until the next ov day and not even had this cycles AF yet! Lol

lol. I hear ya. I don't think I"m pregnant this time around. Just don't feel it. AF due next week. Just want to get an answer here! Testing on Friday though!

Fingers crossed for you ajarvis!

Totaly random and off topic i know, but I see some ladies have text in their 'family status' that don't seem to be options on the drop down list, was wondering how i can add in/change so I can have it say I am a mum and ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->