TTC #3 or More with losses or fertility issues?

Momof2TTC

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Is anyone else out there TTC #3 or more? We are TTC #4 and I feel like a lot of times I don't fit in somewhere because I already have children. If that's you- join me here!

We struggled with TTC our youngest and it took 19 cycles. We were "done" after having him but then had a surprise pregnancy (what a surprise after our experience with our son!). Unfortunately, that little one became an angel in May and I had a D&C. So now I'm TTC #4 after a D&C.

Right now, I am cd24 and 10dpo. Tested this AM because I am impatient and I got a stark white BFN. I'm also a spotter and that has started in very small amounts so I assume AF is on the way. :(

I will be ttc #3 within the next couple months. I have pcos . I have had 1 mc 1 ectopic and 2 beautiful little boys ages 3 and 4 :) took me about 13 years to finally get them. My periods aren't regular so im working on that with metformin wich ive been on that off and on but more strict now then my dr will be giving me clomid per my request because that's what I conceived my ectopic and 4 year old on. Wishing u luck and prayers with ur journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->