TTC #3 or more

D

dreaming118

Hello everyone.
I'm Laura, I'm 24 my husband is 36. We have 2 beautiful children dd aged 3 and ds aged 2.
We are hoping to start TTC in the up and coming months, just looking for some people to chat with who are TTC #3 or more

Hi Laura. Im Emma 31 and my husband is 28. I've got 2 boys from a previous relationship and we are currently ttc our first together.

We started after me got married in May this year got a BFP in June and August but both ended in a chemical miscarriage.

Sending you lots of baby dust and good luck Xx

Hi girls! I just turned 26 ten days ago, hubby is turning 40 on thursday (yay!!;)) we have DD1 who will be 5 end of the month and DD2 who is 9 months.

We got married on the 18th Aug and are officially TTC#3! :) with DD1 i was on the pill so it was a surprise, DD2 first month off the pill and i stopped the pill a month ago. I am currently on CD2 so fingers crossed this is our month...

How many kids would you girls like to have?

Hi girls! I just turned 26 ten days ago, hubby is turning 40 on thursday (yay!!;)) we have DD1 who will be 5 end of the month and DD2 who is 9 months.

We got married on the 18th Aug and are officially TTC#3! :) with DD1 i was on the pill so it was a surprise, DD2 first month off the pill and i stopped the pill a month ago. I am currently on CD2 so fingers crossed this is our month...

Hi nice to meet you.

I think my hubby would like 2 of his own, but if we get a girl the first time then I think that will be it for me. We have only got a 3 bedroom house and there aren't many 4 beds around here (well not unless you buy and we aren't in a position to at the moment). If we did decide to have 2 then I would want them pretty close in age.

What about you?

hey ladies,

im also ttc my 3rd munchkin. ive been ntnp for 13yrs and now im on the 2nd month of tcc.

Hi nice to meet you.

I think my hubby would like 2 of his own, but if we get a girl the first time then I think that will be it for me. We have only got a 3 bedroom house and there aren't many 4 beds around here (well not unless you buy and we aren't in a position to at the moment). If we did decide to have 2 then I would want them pretty close in age.

What about you?

I'll probably have 3 more, so 5 in total... :winkwink:

We have lots of space now, but will have even more in the next few months as we are building a new house.

you girls have big gaps between your children and the babies you are TTC. I also had big gaps between me and my siblings, and it has worked out really well.
xx

Hi everyone, thank you all for replying.
We are hoping to have 4 children altogether, but maybe more.
I want the next 2 to be close in age.
How are you all doing?

Hello :flower: I'm also in another thread, but I'd like to chat more so I hope it's okay if I join this group as well. A little about myself - I have two boys, ages 6 and 2. Currently TTC #3, had a chemical pregnancy in January. I don't really have a preference in terms of gender for this one, as I want to have 4 children total and would prefer my last to be a girl (not that it really matters, but I can dream right? lol). Not sure why, maybe so I can spoil her with all the girly things? Haha. We just bought a 6 bedroom home so we might have more than 4, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'm in the process of starting my first month using OPKs (internet cheapies for now) I just took one and it's in the bathroom, I'm waiting to see how dark the line will be :coffee: I'm currently CD11 and have been taking the OPKs each evening since CD7. Yesterday the test line was noticeably darker! :happydance: That's a good sign, right? Starting today I will be taking them twice per day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Anyway, I worked third shift last night so it's off to bed for me. If my OPK line is darker, i'll attach a pic!

Hope everyone has a great day and lots of dust to everyone!!

Here is my most current OPK from this morning at the bottom! Lookin good! :happydance:

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/CD7-11.jpg

Hi, it's been a while since I last checked out this forum. I'm now back and ready to TTC soon, this month hopefully for baby no.3. I have two little princesses, a 5 yr old and a 1 yr old:flower:

Hi, it's been a while since I last checked out this forum. I'm now back and ready to TTC soon, this month hopefully for baby no.3. I have two little princesses, a 5 yr old and a 1 yr old:flower:

Hi!:flower: we are almost on the same boat then... I've got 2 girls, Coral will be 5 on the 25th of this month, and Crystal will be 1 in November :)

xxx

Hi!:flower: we are almost on the same boat then... I've got 2 girls, Coral will be 5 on the 25th of this month, and Crystal will be 1 in November :)

xxx

Hi, I don't want to wait too long this time although my 5 yr old and 1 yr old get along really well. I'm hoping for another baby girl.

xxx

Hi, I don't want to wait too long this time although my 5 yr old and 1 yr old get along really well. I'm hoping for another baby girl.

Hoping for another little princess too :) OH says he wants 5 gilrs!!ha ha ha ha

xxx

Hoping for another little princess too :) OH says he wants 5 gilrs!!ha ha ha ha

Hubby wants all girls too lol. We're planning to have 3-4 kids.

I really really want a little girl, I was convinced DS2 was a girl.

I've told hubby if he doesn't give me a girl I'll chop his nuts off haha

I really really want a little girl, I was convinced DS2 was a girl.

I've told hubby if he doesn't give me a girl I'll chop his nuts off haha

ha ha ha ha that might be a bad idea!!!! tell him you won't stop until you get a girl :winkwink:

xxx

i am 32 with 3 boys. ttc baby # 4. my cycle was on aug 19,2012. so i am a day late. crossing my fingers that i get a BFP!!! i will be your buddy though if you'd like :baby::baby::baby:
Hello everyone.
I'm Laura, I'm 24 my husband is 36. We have 2 beautiful children dd aged 3 and ds aged 2.
We are hoping to start TTC in the up and coming months, just looking for some people to chat with who are TTC #3 or more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->