TTC #3 ~ ttc buddy to bump budy wanted :0) ~~

Gemmamumof2

mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x
Reaction score
I'm Gemma! i'm 25 i have 2 children already, been trying for another for 3 years now :wacko: getting a little desperate lol :cry:

just would like buddies similar or total opposite to join me on my journey :cloud9:

HI! I am Lori 34 mom of 2 boys and ttc number 3 really would like for it to be a girl but either way it will be great! Always wanted a big family. My hubby set 3 as our limit. I am on CD16 I have not ovulated yet or so the OPKS have not said so. I should OV around Tuesday or later that week. We just started trying but I have been waiting
9 1/2 years to get to this point. We have a child with Down Syndrome and we wanted to make sure he was in a good place before we started ttc. I am sorry you are depressed! 3 years have you been to the Dr?

yea, as i have 2 healthy children and complications during pregnancy they wont help me :(

I am so sorry. That just does not seem fair or right.

i kind of understand but it isn't fair as if i'm willing to take risk then i wish to be supported.
i had group b strep with my daughter theres chance i wont get it again.

I had group b strep with my youngest son too. So is that the complication you mentioned?

yea they said im risking health of unborn baby by 'trying'

REALLY? My friend just had her 3rd and this was her second while testing positive with GBS. They did not even keep her 2 days in the hospital. They told her they don't do that anymore. Maybe you ought to try another dr? I had it with my last and they said more children were fine.

my son contracted meningitis from me having group be as i was unaware i had it at time so i didnt have antibiotics when was in labour and neither did he.. with my daughter she was on antibiotics for 4 days whilst being tested for gbs but all was well with her.
my doctor basically said i have 2 healthy children boy and girl thats 'most' peoples dream family and there still young and so am i.

if i feel the same in a year or 2s time then go back and discuss it more in depth. and for now let nature take its course lol.

Oh I see! Well I wish you lots of luck!

The doctors thought my youngest had menigits, they did a spinal tap on him when he was like 4 hours old. He did not, he was just really really sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->