Ttc #3

Brookegarrett

Reaction score
Well,
I guess since im gonna lay it all out there..I am 23(birthday is july 31st and ill be 24) and My OH is 30. He has two children from a previous marriage and i have two little girls from my previous marriage. we got married on March 5 2011. We started TTC april 4th..fell pregnant during the first cycle which ended in a MC...totally crushed we have continued to try..We are now on cycle #5. I have two little girls which i adore and would love to have one more...I am looking for a buddy...hoping to conceive my RAINBOW baby:)FEEL free to join me on my journey

I will join you. I have been married for 9 years and have 2 boys, ages 5&7. I turned 28 on July 28. We have been TTC#3 since February. I am starting to get a little impatient. However, I am still hopeful. It took us 6 months to conceive my first son. Since I am a teacher and want to deliver during the summer months, the next 3 months are ideal for me. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for joining me! I wish u lots of luck hope u get a bfp soon:)!!

:hi: I will be ttc #3 very soon!! I have one of each so I don't really care either way which one God wishes to bless us with this time. DH REALLY wants another boy though :winkwink: I would love someone to chat with!

Ill join you to :thumbup:. me and dh have to gorgeous girls Carla 6 and Keyona who turned 3 yesterday. and our angel baby girl lost 6/11/05. We decided to ttc our 3rd earth baby earlier this year. Had the marina coil removed 13/3/11 had my first af in over 2 and a half years 15/3/11 was normal and lasted 5 days. Had my 2nd af 3/4/11 but was light and scanty. Got our bfp 5/5/11 but mc 4/7/11 at 13wks, we found out at the scan a few days earlier that pregnancy stopped at 8 +2. I went with the medical management but it was awful and ended with me in hospital later that day with an emergency d&c, heavy bleeding stopped the next day but i spot bled till 18/7/11. I have just passed 5wks since mc, was going to test on the 11th of this month but i think af has turned up today. Sore back and boobs but unusual no cramps, brown old blood heavier than spotting but lighter than a period. Hoping this will be the start of full flow ans its the start of a new cycle which will hopefully lead to my sticky bean!!

Welcome ladies.. i have two little girls n would LOOOOVE a little boy but i will be happy with whatever god gives me...i am sorry to hear of ur loss heavy heart..i also have a 3 n 6 yr old...im glad u both joined me..i have had two losses n it can really do alot to u

I lost my 1st pregnancy, so I know how you both feel. It does hurt and you get attached so fast. I only made it to 7 weeks but it messed with me bad. I put a hold on ttc for 6 months because of it. Praying you both get sticky beans this time around! :hugs:

ill join you all to i have 2 bueatifull girls shannan and zoe. I had a miscarraige on the last baby and hoping for no 3 real soon im currently at 13 dpo and hoping to either get a bfp tomorrow or af one or the other the tww is more like a two year wait lol

Well my first loss was with my youngest child she was a twin i lost the other one at 8 wks...i carried her to 35 wks and had a emergency csection bc i wouldnt stop contracting...then i had a mc in may..both took alot out of me..im ready to have another...So when are u plannin to test intriuged?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->