Ttc #3

RaisingMiniMe

A TINY BIT PREGNANT
Reaction score
Ok, so I am really new to this, bare with me! I have done the Basel temp I have done the ovulation strips.. None of it, and i mean none of it has changed/done any different than every day norm. So let me start by saying I am VERY grateful for my two children I have already.

Since Dec of 10 I have been TTC and have had 3+ miscarriages (3 that have been confirmed) Just recently I have gotten my "miscarriage blood workup" and all that has came back so far is that I have "low blood sugar" I just don't get it! When i do Basel Temp or track Ovulation it never shows up im ovulating, but then I will end up with a BFP and two-three weeks later miscarry. The doctors have already tried progesterone therapy. Anyone else run into this problem?

:wave:

Have been TTC since November 2010, 3 m/c that I will allow myself to admit to. Possibly another but I'm unconvinced, although my BnB girls told me it was positive.

Dr has referred us for testing so haven't had any tests as yet. They think it's just bad luck and tbh I hope so too.

What's the next plan of action for you?

I go back on Wednesday to meet with the doctors once again, I am unsure what the plan of action is I will keep you updated! I think that after so many miscarriages i had to get the blood work done how can i have had two children and now can't carry one?

Yeh I know what you mean. I delayed the testing tbh. I carried one, what's happened since? Odd.

Good luck at your appt :hugs:

i've now been trying for #3 since march 2009. its so hard and the doctors arent much help, i belive i had 2 early miscarriages but nothing was confirmed. ive been told i'm probably not ovulating as i'm not producing enough progesterone (this cam cause mc if you do conceive) but because i have 2 DS they wont refer me or prescribe anything for me :(

all i can do is try to lose weight and wait! lol

fingers crossed you get your answers soon ladies :)

I actually haven't wrote because I got my bfp and am now on progestrone therapy, thisisme, you honestly need to go to a different doc two daughters later im on a b supplement folic acid supplement baby asprin and progesterone, after docs said there was nothing else to do for me i go to see the fetal pole and heart beat on thursday!

I really believe it can be all in the doc you see:)

wow congratulations :) happy and healthy 9 months to you x

this is the 3rd doctor ive been to that has said they wont do anything because me and my husband already have kids...gotta love the NHS sometimes lol
we are moving area soon so might give another doctors a go and see what happens then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->