TTC #4 and wants a buddy :)

PrincessFi

Mummy to 3, and ttc #4!
Reaction score
Hello there,:hi: my names Fiona, im married to michael, we've been together 5 years and married for 2 and a half. We're only 22 but we've already got 2 ds's William who's 3 at the start of next month, and Robert who's 19 months, and my Dd Enya whos just 6 months old. I've also got my angel who grew wings in Dec '05. This is my 6th month of actively ttc #4, however i thats because ive had short cycles not because ive been trying since she was born! I'm a little crazy as you can tell to have small age gaps so willingly lol
So i'm looking for some friends to talk to who are in a simliar position to myself
:dust:

I'll be a ttc buddy with ya. Im ttc my 2nd one but this will be the first with my DF(Dear Fiance) I have a son who will be 2 in july from an ex-bf and DF has a 3 yr old son who will be 4 in june from an ex-wife. We both live in different states. He lives in Illinois and I live in Florida but will be moving up to Illinois

Thank you :) im new to this forum, but i am on others, just trying to find my feet on it at the moment.
Well i'll give you a little bit more of my current background, i'm currently taking a multi vit, and vit b6, and folic acid. I also chart cm, cervix postion, and bbt. I've decided to try opk's as ive never used them before and i was curious (not sure if im that bothered about them tbh)
I'm on Cd11 today, i'm looking like im getting ready to ov'd im guessing around cd14, so i think im looking at a fairly normal cycle this month. Me and Dh have bd cd6/8/10. I'm going to bd very night now until ov, poor dh is going to be worn out lol
Can you recomend any other groups to join in, i love talking to people?

um yea you can join crazy conception chicks we talk alot in that thread

Princess Fi:

I know that its been a couple of days since you have been in this thread, but I would really like to get in contact with you!

I am TTC #4 and I also experienced a loss of my son Cole from SIDS last year! I think we would be great buddies!

I am also new to BnB just joined yesterday. So I will try and find another way to get in touch with you.

Nikki

I may have 1 kid but I can be buddies with you too Nikki

I will be you TTC buddy! I am 21 and we are TTC #4 we have 3 ds
Lleighton who is 6, Alexi 2 and Zakk just turned 1.

Natalie i'll be your buddy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->