TTC 4 days late

Cheshire.cat

Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

I am 4 days late and had what I would call spotting the day before my cycle was due. The 'spotting looked like watered down blood when I would wipe after going to the toilet. I took a test 2 days ago and it was negative but I am still getting cramps and have been having really bad back ache.

Should I wait a few more days to take another test or visit the doctor for a blood test?

It would save money to wait a couple days. What test have you used? It might be helpful to try a different brand.

If the spotting was implantation, from my stalking symptom threads, it takes others a few days to build up hcg and their tests can still be faint.

It would save money to wait a couple days. What test have you used? It might be helpful to try a different brand.

If the spotting was implantation, from my stalking symptom threads, it takes others a few days to build up hcg and their tests can still be faint.
I used a midstream home test from the pharmacy. I was considering that it could be the HCG is just lower and the test couldn't pick it up.

If it is still a no show by 2 weeks should I go to a doctor then? If a test still shows negative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->