TTC#4 with Joint Hypermobility Syndrome

YorkshireGirl

Reaction score
Hi all...
I have Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, diagnosed nearly a year ago. Since then i have progressivley got worse. I am in constant pain with my lower back, hips, knees, elbows, jaw cracks and locks and now my fingers and wrists are being affected. I am very limited to what i can do, even just housework such as hoovering and sorting the washing leave me in agony. I have just been back to my doctors this morning to get a second opinion with another doctor as the one who diagnosed me just kept fobbing me off with painkillers of which none work i have also tried pyhsio but struggled to bend n shape how they needed me to so very pointless. I am now being referred to a rheumatologist for expert advive beyond a regular gps knowledge as they know very little about the condition. Its very possible that i may have some sort of arthritis on top of my JHS (seemingly osteoarthritis is common with joint probs) or it could also be Fibromyalgia. Whilst there i also asked her opinion on ttc as me n my partner are in our 2nd month of ttc#4......i have been told that i would find it very painful and would probably need physio aswell as the help of a maternity belt to help bear the weight. Im not sure how to feel about this i was so looking forward to a bfp. If anyone would like to chat to me about this please feel free it would be great to have someone to relate to.
Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->