TTC #4

KitteyKat2010

Reaction score
Stephanie here ;)

DH and I have decided to start trying to conceive #4. We have a 7 year old boy, 5 year old girl, 2 year old boy so I really hope to have another girl so we have two and two :) but we will see.

My "normal" last period was June 17th but I had "brown/break through" bleeding on June 26th. Question is do I consider my LMP to be June 17th or June 26th? This is all confusing the first month!!!

On the "June 26th" LMP I am due to ovulate any day now. But on the "June 17th" LMP I would've already ovulated and due to take a HPT on July 15th.

Thank you in advance!

Hi! We are also just starting to TTC for #4.

I’m no expert, that’s for sure, but if you Had a normal period on 17th, then I would take that as your lmp, and the 26th as mid cycle spotting.

fingers crossed you get your bfp soon.

I would go from the normal period, then if you don't get a period or bfp in line with that date you can rule it out and go from the second date.

Hi kittykat,

I’m in the same position as you, only difference is my 7 yo is a girl and 5 yo a boy! We also would like a girl then we have 2 of each however for practical reasons with bedrooms it would actually be easier having a third boy.

I agree with others, go by the normal period and see the second as just a mid cycle break through bleed.

This is what my OPK's are looking like for the past three days...that's why it's confusing ;) Left to right so the right one is Todays :)

IMG_2127 (2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"