TTC#5 after loss

La Mere

Mama of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
Hello to any and all whom may take the time to read this thread.

My name is Sarah, 28, mama of 4. I have one girl, our oldest, Rayven. As well as 3 boys, Samuel (6), Thomas (4.5) and Uriah (1.5). We weren't actively trying to conceive, taking a few steps to prevent it, actually. But on Feb. 27th, I decided to take POS just for the heck of it as I was about 3-4 days late at that point. It was a BFP. I was thrilled, took an extra couple tests home, talked to hubby and tested again.. another BFP. He was excited and for the next couple of weeks we were both looking forward to our new little bundle.

After ordering all my prenatals, etc. on March 12th at around 4am, I noticed some pink on the toilet paper when I wiped. As the day went on, the bleeding became heavier and I began cramping. Later than afternoon, I passed the sac and I miscarried at 6 weeks 1 day.

After preforming a little burial ceremony, and some time to wrap our heads around it.. We decided that we were going to start actively trying for #5. We're trying to "sway" for a girl this time as we have talked about #5 being our last.

Thank you for reading this far. Comments are welcome, TTC buddies also very welcome <3

Oh no I'm so terribly sorry for ure loss hon.
I'm currently pregnant with my 5th but mine and my husbands 3rd.
I've had 3 Misscariges. My first baby ended in a Misscarige at 10 weeks and 4 days and then I had my daughter who is now 15 years old. I'm 39 so I'm a older mummy to be.
Anyway my 3rd pregnancy ended in a Misscarige at around 6 weeks and then I had my DS who is now 13.

I then met my husband and we tried for a baby and I got pregnant straight away but sadly that also ended in a MC or ad they called it a chemical pregnancy I was devastated but went on to get pregnant again 3 months later and had my 8 year old DS. Also had a DD who is 6 years old.
I'm now 11 weeks pregnant after having the implant removed. I've been a rite worry wart all the way through this pregnancy and booked privet scans for 7+1 and 9+1 just for reassurance.
I'm 11 weeks and have another scan on Monday then my dating scan when I'm 13 weeks and even tho I feel more chilled now I'm still worried.
Its horrible when U have losses so I know what ure going through hon and ure so not alone.

Praying you get pregnant again asap and that u have a sticky little beany. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your BFP.
Are you using OPKs.?

Oh no I'm so terribly sorry for ure loss hon.
I'm currently pregnant with my 5th but mine and my husbands 3rd.
I've had 3 Misscariges. My first baby ended in a Misscarige at 10 weeks and 4 days and then I had my daughter who is now 15 years old. I'm 39 so I'm a older mummy to be.
Anyway my 3rd pregnancy ended in a Misscarige at around 6 weeks and then I had my DS who is now 13.

I then met my husband and we tried for a baby and I got pregnant straight away but sadly that also ended in a MC or ad they called it a chemical pregnancy I was devastated but went on to get pregnant again 3 months later and had my 8 year old DS. Also had a DD who is 6 years old.
I'm now 11 weeks pregnant after having the implant removed. I've been a rite worry wart all the way through this pregnancy and booked privet scans for 7+1 and 9+1 just for reassurance.
I'm 11 weeks and have another scan on Monday then my dating scan when I'm 13 weeks and even tho I feel more chilled now I'm still worried.
Its horrible when U have losses so I know what ure going through hon and ure so not alone.

Praying you get pregnant again asap and that u have a sticky little beany. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your BFP.
Are you using OPKs.?

Hi! Thank you so much for you kind words. I am sorry you experienced so many losses. This was my first confirmed loss. I can definitely understand your worry. I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of sticky vibes.

I am using OPKs, AF is supposed to be here on April 10th, I'm currently 12dpo. Both tests I've taken so far have been BFNs. If AF doesn't arrive by.... Let's say the 15th, I'll try testing again.

Hi, I'm also ttc number 5 after a loss. I have 4 boys, aged 13, 11, 9 and 5. We've been ttc for 3 years. I fell pregnant after 7 months but had a loss at 5 weeks. We continued ttc then had to take a break, but have been back at it since November/December and no luck yet. My youngest son took 2.5 years to conceive, with no breaks and no losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->