TTC#5 after loss

La Mere

Mama of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
Hello to any and all whom may take the time to read this thread.

My name is Sarah, 28, mama of 4. I have one girl, our oldest, Rayven. As well as 3 boys, Samuel (6), Thomas (4.5) and Uriah (1.5). We weren't actively trying to conceive, taking a few steps to prevent it, actually. But on Feb. 27th, I decided to take POS just for the heck of it as I was about 3-4 days late at that point. It was a BFP. I was thrilled, took an extra couple tests home, talked to hubby and tested again.. another BFP. He was excited and for the next couple of weeks we were both looking forward to our new little bundle.

After ordering all my prenatals, etc. on March 12th at around 4am, I noticed some pink on the toilet paper when I wiped. As the day went on, the bleeding became heavier and I began cramping. Later than afternoon, I passed the sac and I miscarried at 6 weeks 1 day.

After preforming a little burial ceremony, and some time to wrap our heads around it.. We decided that we were going to start actively trying for #5. We're trying to "sway" for a girl this time as we have talked about #5 being our last.

Thank you for reading this far. Comments are welcome, TTC buddies also very welcome <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->