TTC 7, 5dpo

babydreamsxo

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!

So I have tries for the past 7 months and I keep thinking the symptoms I have have to be pregnancy and then af comes along and I get more confused.
This month I consistently charted by BBT and noted and rise
And falls as well as ovulation pain and CM. I think I am approximately 5dpo.
I have been having mild lower cramping like AF cramps but slightly different as well as some back and left hip pain. I am also tired but I don't know if that is related to my new work schedule or I am pregnant. I also have tender BBs and they have been increased in size. Since ovulation I have also had a few vivid dreams, been urinating slightly more frequently, has heartburn once 4dpo and a weird hungry/ nauseous feeling this AM. I have also had a weird taste in mouth after I brush my teeth at night and woke up this Am with a sore throat. Am I reading into this or are these accurate?

- wanting this to be the month!!

Hi just wanted to welcome you to the board :) hope this is your month.

I am 100% with you!! Month 4 of ttc and also 5 dpo. It's very confusing when you are hopeful. I feel like I just assuming every little thing is a twinge or possibility. Trying to stay positive but not get hopes up too high at the same time. Wishing you luck and happy to talk over tww!! Fingers crossed for us......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->