TTC advice after 3 miscarriages - what VITAMINS and HERBS to use?

Livininhope

Reaction score
So I'm going to take the jump. I'm not going to wait for my referral to NHS (I've been waiting 8 weeks) and we're going to try this month.

I have collected vitamins and some herbs I am going to try and wanted to see if anyone else had any luck with any of these or any advice on when to take them.

Brief history - 1st MMC in November when I was around 8 weeks, 2nd was a natural m/c at 5.5 weeks, and 3rd MMC in April at around 7.5 weeks.

I think I MAY have a progesterone issue but this has not yet been checked (I say this only because my two MMC happened around the same time and I know it isn't sticky blood as that has been checked). I'd had a smear test just one day before my smear test so not sure if that had anything to do with the 2nd m/c.

So the vitamins/herbs I have are:

Pregnacare
Vitamin D
Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc
Chromium
Royal Jelly
Wheatgrass
Agnus Castus
Wild Yam Tincture
Squaw Vine Tincture
False Unicorn Root Tincture

I was also going to try the Benadryl for six days on fourth day after ovulation as discussed on this forum.

Does anyone have any feedback on this for me? Or any advice/good news stories on what I have above? I have also heard Agnus Castus shouldn't be used after ovulation - is this true?

Sorry for your loss,., Didnt want to read + run... I take folic acid x

Thank you Jess 812. I should have also said I am taking extra folic acid just in case my body doesn't absorb it properly x

Maca Root! I take it in capsules. It has helped me tremendously (I have extremely unbalanced hormones).

Just a wee bump to see if anyone else has any advice on any of these vitamins/herbs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->