TTC advice please!!!

Rrose

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this. I'm really looking for advice please. I am 24, my husband is 25. We have been ttc for just over a year. I was on the pill for 6 years. My husband has been for a semen analysis test, we are awaiting the results. I know I should just wait but I am anxious about the next steps. If my husbands results come back normal, will we have to wait another year before I am 'checked over'? Or if my husbands results come back abnormal will we just be given advice or will I be sent for tests too? What tests will they do on me? Sorry for all of the questions! I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance!

Im pretty much in the same spot. Im 7 months is though and my OBGYN has already started some preliminary testing to make sure everything is functioning well.
-blood test to confirm properly functioning hormone levels
-transvaginal ultrasound to look for any abnormalities and it also can see hat you have a bunch of eggs in your ovaries
-hysteopinagram (HSG) . its the same as the transvaginal but this time they inject dye into your vagina so they can see if it flows all the way through your tubes and confirm that there aren't any blockages present that would not allow the egg to be released.

Thank you so much for your reply! Wow at least you are getting all of those completed early on. I feel really behind now...perhaps I need to chase up my GP. I wish you all the best. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->