TTC Advice

Nicole1222

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm new to this forum. I wanted to reach out and get some advice. I'm 26 years old and my husband I are TTC. It's been about 4 months and no luck. Since we're young we thought we'd be able to figure out the best time on our own, but with no success I finally took an ovulation test. We were active the day before the positive ovulation test and 3 days following. I'm due for my period next week, and am feeling the usual period symptoms.... Very swollen breasts and some cramping and high temps. I'm feeling defeated.

When I was 21 we experienced a miscarriage. For this reason I've already made an appointment with my OB GYN to discuss the process of trying to get pregnant. At this point I'm expecting another month with no luck.

Is anyone else going thought this? Does anyone have any advice?

Well those usual AF symptoms are also symptoms you can have when you're pregnant. After you ovulate, your temps rise, and if you're pregnant, they usually stay risen. Swollen/tender breasts and cramping are also very normal in pregnancy, so I wouldn't count yourself out yet.

I really don't know if your GYN will do much at this point, since most won't intercede until about a year of TTC with no luck, unless you're having irregular cycles due to PCOS, or something along those lines.

I hope either way, you get some answers and a :bfp: very soon!

Thanks so much for your taking the time to respond. I'm hoping by the end if the week I'll know more. My temps have gone down for now I don't feel period symptoms or pregnancy symptoms either. If it's not this month, hopefully we figure it out soon!!

you need to be trying for over a year before anywhere will help... so many people try to rush this, at 4 months your right on track as normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->