TTC after 12 week loss

lilrojo

Mom of 3 and loving it!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, I recenlty had a natural mc at 12 weeks, November 21st, finally started my period again after 30 long days, Dec 21st. So pretty much back to normal, my cycles were anywhere from 28-29 days prior, so 30 is only 1 day off... anyways since the normal is 28 days i should be o'ing any day now... been using opks and all negatives, just hoping I dont miss my surge, been bding everynight since Jan 1st, so hoping I catch it... anyone have any thoughts, dont chart or temp.. just go by the around time I guess, and what the internet sites say... hoping 2011 is a better year for all of us!!!

:dust: to all of you TTC!!!

I will keep you all posted... hoping for a BFP this month, next af due on or around 1/19!! Please anyone is the same boat as me, feel free to respond.. would love a TTC buddy!!

Me too! Our dates are so close together, so nice to have a buddy. My af was on Dec 20th and I ovulated on 1st January. AF is next due on 16th Jan - so fxd for all of us that it stays away!

I just posted on the other topic my symptons so far that makes me feel positive about it (but still wary, it may come and go!): thick, creamy cm - lots of it, faint stomach cramps every other day, pronounced montgomery bumps which I just noticed this morning...lol! Do you have anything that gives you any signs or are you staying away from all of that?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->