• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after a fullterm stillbirth

Thumpette- I have to read all of the posts on here, I only read a few and then clicked on your blog and read all of your blog. My gosh, I am so, so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby, Max. Like you said - he is the most beautiful, precious baby ever. You are a phenomenal mother and a phenomenal writer. (perhaps you are a writer by profession?) I read your blog in tears. I had two losses - one at 6 weeks, the other almost 10. I can't even compare my feelings to your incredible loss when Max was born.
Your strength inspires me and so does your bravery. You and your husband are an inspiration. My prayers are with you, that you receive wonderful, beautiful blessings as you and your husband so deserve. Take good care and keep on writing!

Thanks for the kind message Hopie. I'm sorry for your losses. 😘 I haven't written anything since school about 14 years ago. Max has reminded me of a long since forgotten passion. Xxx

Thumpette, thank you for starting this thread. It's been really helpful to read over the posts here and see myself in everyones stories and see how so many of us have the same feelings in response to our tragedies. I'm basically just lurking. It's too hard for me to write about what happened. But I wanted to tell you all 'thank you', I am here, and I am reading, and I appreciate you sharing your stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->