TTC after a loss 2012 BFP!!

We have been NTNP but expecting AF in the next week/10 days.

Hi ladies :)

He did make it but he in extreme pain I feel so bad for him, we had a bit of running around to do today. By the time we got home he was in tears and there was nothing I could really do I just felt so bad. He took a hot shower and he laying in bed now.

I did pick up a ditigal pregnancy test and I'll take one in the morning :) and I will update. The last time I was pregnant I kept taking test right up to the day of my period and they said negative. A week later I finally got a positive so I'm hoping it won't do that again.

Digitals aren't that sensitive Duffy so we'll see what you get!!

Welcome gege!!!

The digital said "not pregnant" lol, but I will test with my second one I will wait until the day of period if it dosn't start or maybe a few days after. Last time I kept testing and testing like mad with the digital and it literally didn't show up until a week later!!!!!

Well see if the witch gets me.

I am so tired today my toddler woke up at 3am and was screaming so I put her in bed with me, she dinked around until four in the dang morning and finally she went to sleep she slept in until 9am but my god I am so tired :)

Sorry for the BFN duffy but you aren't out yet. Digi's arn't sensitive at all. Fingers crossed. I'm at work at the moment :-( xx

How everyone ttc going? What area are you ladies in yet? Waiting to ov? two week wait? So does anyone have any ttc tips to share?

Hey,

I hear what you're saying!! I've had 2 m/c one in dec 2010 and the second in June 2011. We've been ttc for nearly 7 months now and I'm getting really depressed about it. I've been charting my temps too to time it right and nothing is happening.

Hopefully this year I will get mt BFP!!!

Anyone else had a similar experience??

hi, I had a mmc baby had passed at 9 weeks found out at nt scan at 12 weeks. Have had D&C and have been told that can start ttc 2 weeks after procedure. Will get doctor to do a check up in 1 week to make sure but if we are feeling up to it plan on starting ttc straight away. Good luck to all of you 2012 is going to be our year

Hi ladies!! So sorry for your losses!! I hope we'll make it this year!! :winkwink:

Did you test again Duffy?

Cazi how is it going?

I'm on cd10 and still have another 2 weeks until O so, this is the boring part of the cycle. Waiting for something to happen but not exactly what, lol

I didn't have the chance to use the other test the witch got me I'm out, started the rag saturday ): Plus I can move forward with my surgery its thursday at 9am. I also got good news

I GOT HIRED FOR A JOB. Its a night position but its a job I'm so freaking relieved!!! I get my fourty hours woot woot. I'm gonna give it my all when I get off the dam rag.

Hi Ladies

Im at the end of a mc, found out at 9wks 3days, so the beginning of 2012 hasnt been good but Im hoping for all of us the end of 2012 will be much happier.

Got a scan on Fri to make sure Im empty and then as soon as I have stopped bleeding we're trying again.

My periods are usually 3 days max and so light, just hoping this mc doesnt make them the opposite!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies xx

MrcCrad I'm so sorry about your loss!! We are praying for BFPs & healthy pregnancies during this year!! :thumbup:

Duffy so sorry hun about af coming!! Maybe it's better for you to get the op first and then the bfp. :hugs:

Hiya all. I'm back!! Been working loads this last week and the wait for AF has been awful. Knew it was coming but took its time. CD1 today. Back to TTC properly yey!!!

Cazi so sorry af came but to a certain extend is better to start from fresh (if you know what I mean). Have you got anything plan for this cycle? If your cycles aren't long we'll be probably testing around the same time in February.

Hiya all how is everyone doing? Af has just about gone so ready to ttc again!

Hiya all how is everyone doing? Af has just about gone so ready to ttc again!

Excellent!! What are your plans?

I'm ok. Waiting to O & on cd16. I've been having ewcm since yesterday so I'm hoping it won't be too long now.

Are you charting or using opk's?

I have got my CBFM and gona use conceive plus. I usually ovulate on CD 13/14. My DH is really good and understands about my 'good days' as he calls them so planning to DTD everyday around ovulation!

I don't chart. My last cycle put me off charting completely. I use opk's though just to increase our chances. I nearly bought the cbfm on eBay but then I changed my mind. I'm spending too much already on ttc.
I had a nearly +opk this afternoon & I'm having cramps right now.

Hi all! How are you doing? I'm on my tww as from tomorrow! Praying I'll get 14 days lp again!!

hiya yey for 2ww. I hope u get ur 14 day l/p! I am quite a few days off ovulation DTD tonight - nice to have no pressure. When do u plan on testing? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->