TTC after a Miscarriage

ginger91

STILL ttc after mmc
Reaction score
I know I haven't posted on here before (or not for a long time- can't remember!) but need a bit of a pep talk.

It's only my fifth month of trying since my mmc which I know is still early on but am feeling completely disheartened. I just feel like it's not going to happen for me again or that if it does, it's going to end in the same way. I really though I'd be pregnant again by now. I've got no idea how to stop myself being so negative.

Any one tell me how to get some pma? :wacko:

Ginge x

Ditto! I know how your feeling, 3 months on and ive only just got AF! Our turn will come:hugs: Big hugs xx

My Dr. told me to wait at least 3-6 months after miscarriage to make sure your body is completely recovered. I've been trying for 3 years now and nothing.

It is a tricky one - having worked through a great deal of your loss how do you keep the pma going? I really don't think there is any right answer and we all differ so greatly that what's right for one person wouldn't be for someone else.

From my point of view each cycle you don't get caught does dredge up a little of the feeling of your loss - each month you have hope and then they're dashed. Even for girls who are ttc without the pain of mc or ltttc this is hard.

I'm only 2 mths after my mc but I am sooooo wanting to be pg again but trying to stay quite practical - I'm working on my lifestyle - eating healthier, excercising, I've got a fertility monitor, just trying to do positive things towards getting pg again without getting all obsessive ( which is hard ). I also have pcos which means if I get pg again I know I will have a 45% chance of mc again so I am petrified at the same time - this feeling of it happening again is terrible!! I don't know how I'll be in 3 mths time. I am considering taking up meditation or yoga and have a few art projects that I started before my mc and really need finishing off to keep me busy in between bding!!

Sorry can't be of much help

Hope you find your pma - life is so much more enjoyable when you aren't driving yourself to distraction!!

hx

:dust:I was hoping that I could offer you some light. I know I found great hope in hearing others happy endings.

I MC'd in May 2009, I was devastated. I had read on some sites of people who had been TTC for months or years after a MC, but I really didn't want to wait that long, I so despartately wanted to be pregnant again. For the first 2 months I prayed every month that I would be pregnant again, but it was not to be. I lost my pma and thought even after such a short while that it was not going to happen again. I was then due a period at the begining of September, which never came, I was so worried that it would all go wrong and I would not get the result I wanted that I left testing for 2 weeks. Eventually I did test and it was positive, I am now 30 weeks pregnant with my little angel..... Miracles can happen. :angel:

I am so sorry to hear of your losses and am sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs: and Baby dust :dust:

Thank you all for your messages. Feeling much more positive today! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->