• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after a MMC

Gray001

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I find myself back in the TTC group after a MMC on the 23/10/17. I should have been 12 weeks but unfortunately our precious baby was only measuring 6 with no heartbeat.
DH and I were devastated we had been ttc baby no2 for 9 months and the timings just seemed so perfect.
It took a long 2 weeks for the baby to actually pass with the help of medical management and the bleeding has now stopped.

I am now awaiting my first period so that we can start TTC again as we are desperate for a sibling for our DS.

Do any of you have positive stories of a healthy pregnancy and birth after a MMC? I know if I do manage to get pregnant again I will be so stressed about it happening again going through all that time thinking I am still pregnant only to find out it all went wrong weeks ago.

Thank you in advance and baby dust to all of you here in your TTC journeys.

Hello

So sorry to hear about your mmc
I had one in November 2014 and it’s heaetbreaking

I had my rainbow baby may 2016 afte falling pregnant August 2015
I had numerous chemicals in between as I think I didn’t let mr body heal as I had a d and c

It will happen Hun just try to take it easy and not stress I know easy to say but it didn’t help me at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->