TTC after an ectopic buddies

redhead31

It's me, hubby and bump
Reaction score
Hey,

I had an ectopic 18 months ago and now I'm reliant on just my right tube. I've had a few ups and downs since my op - heavy bleeding, going on the pill to regulate periods, not ovulating - has anyone else had similar problems? Does anyone fancy being 'TTC after an ectopic' buddies? Would be good to talk to people who have been in similar situation and know that next time they have a positive test they will be having a scan straight away to make sure it hasn't happened again - this is the bit that scares me, knowing I'm one positive test away from being in the scan chair again :devil: even though I'm ready to be a mum and looking forward to it.

Redhead welcome, I am in the same boat as u. I have had 2 ectopics and now only have one tube. We have a group called One Tubers in the TTC Buddies section. Lots of wonderful ladies on there who have all been through the same experience. I would luv to be your buddy in TTCAL.

Hi Redhead. I am in the same boat as u two ladies aswell.
I lost my left tube due to ectopic in jan this yr. I have no children yet and like yourself, as much as i cnt wait to see that bfp again, i will be terrified of that early scan also as all i can picture is the sonographers face and the utter heartache that followed... i pray we get our babies real soon. I will have to pop over to one tubers buddies myself :)
How can i get the siggy? xxx

africaqueen,
It is in the one tuber group. I will check what page it is on and let u know.

Siggy is on the top of page 4 of the One Tubers team. She even gives instructions on how to add it. I'll post something so the team should be near the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->