TTC after depo...any success stories out there ?!period questions.

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
Hey ladies ,

Looking for some BFP success stories from all you chick's that got preggers after depo! Been actually trying hard for about 6 months since I've been off the shot with no luck yet. I have had "regular" periods ever since the three month cycle of depo and it was my only one! Just wanting to hear some positivity!

Also, this is my 7th cycle TTC and have had "regular" periods for 1-3 days each month... but last Saturday I started my period 8 days late and it's still going strong.. thin and bright red blood. It's kinda freaking me out because every month it has been light spotting of brown/dark red blood... is this normal to have bright red blood during your period?

Helllllp a girl out! I miscarried at 11 weeks last February so I haven't had a regular period in a long time and am very confused.

Thanks. xoxo

Hi,

I was on the depo for 10 years and didn't have a period whilst on it. When I had my last injection, I started to take Angus castus and pre natal vitamins. It took about 7 months for my periods to come back but they still weren't normal.
It took 10 months to get pregnant (this ended in a miscarriage), I then got pregnant straight away with my DD, who is now 16 months old.

It just takes your body a while to adjust, but it will do.

I've always said I will never have the depo again. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->