TTC after ectopic pregnancy

Linanda

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My husband and I started ttc in January 2017. By November 2017 I found out I was pregnant and was rushed to the hospital on 16 December with an emergency surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy. I was 6 weeks at the time with no pain or symptoms other than bleeding on and off and hcg levels that were not rising as normal. I lost my right tube during the laporoscopy as well.

I am still finding it hard to get over that but my husband does not see an ectopic pregnancy as a loss because the baby was not in the right place to grow in the first place, which makes it hard because I don't have anyone to share it with.

I have since been put on Clomid and will be starting my 5th round in the next few days. So altogether it's been 22 months of trying for a baby and my hopes that it will happen is decreasing every month.

Hoping for some good news out there somewhere...

Last edited:
Hi! Ive been ttc for around 4 yrs, doing IVF for 2.5yrs (ish)
We recently got pregnant in June/July, a few days after my positive we flew to Cyprus for our friends wedding. I had been bleeding brown blood after 4 days of getting my positive. Then it turned red and i had really bad back pain on my left hand side. We ended up in hospital and they told us it was ectopic. I had my left tube removed via laparoscopy.

It's hard, but just hold in there and believe your time will come. Men can seem really insensitive but they just are different from us, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->