TTC after ectopic

pickle22

Reaction score
I sadly found out I had an ectopic/tubal pregnancy 2 days ago at 8 weeks and was taken to urgent surgery that day and lost my L tube. This was my frst pregnancy and I'm nervous, anxious, exited, scared to start trying again. Anyone been here before? Advice on coping and TTC?

I sadly found out I had an ectopic/tubal pregnancy 2 days ago at 8 weeks and was taken to urgent surgery that day and lost my L tube. This was my frst pregnancy and I'm nervous, anxious, exited, scared to start trying again. Anyone been here before? Advice on coping and TTC?

Hello pickle22 I had an ectopic in Dec2010 and also lost my left tube; I also have a friend who went through the same thing but conceived soon after here is to wishing u good luck :flower:

Hi, I too had an ectopic in jan 2009 and lost my right tube. But I conceived my daughter is sept 09 and she was born very healthy June 2010, miracles happen!

The only advise I can give is to look to the future and ttc again and try not to concentrate on what's just happened and the past.

Best of luck!

Hi, I had an ectopic only three week ago and had my right tube removed. About five days later I bled really heavily which lasted a few days very similar to AF. I was seen by the gynecologist who informed me it was my HCG dropping back to normal and everything shedding. Anyway with this in mind I worked out from the first day of bleeding when I might ovualte and did some OPK's and after a couple of days got a strong positive. Also, I know when I ovulate and I had all the symptoms. My gynecologist advised I could start as soon as I was ready as the first three months after a miscarriage you are at your most fertile. Therefore, we have started trying may sound mental but we have been TTC for 9 years. Good luck to you and hope you get your sticky bean soon. It does get easier and I would advise trying again once you feel ready ;-) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->