TTC after eptopic...now on provera...any experience?

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
Okay so heres a little background.

Oct 2011 - tubes tied
Aug 2015 - tubal reversal
Sept 2015 - bfp ...resulted in miscarriage
Oct 2015 - bfp...resulted in miscarriage
Nov 2015 - bfp ...everything was going great. Then found out jan 25 2015 it was eptopic and was rushed in to emergency surgery due to it rupturing and internal bleeding.
Jan 2015- present...nothing. Not a single pregnancy.

Since the eptopic in Jan periods have been all over the place ranging anywhere from 21-30 days and bleeding anywhere from 4-9 days and could be super heavy or super light or a combination of both. Sometimes tons of pms symptoms and sometimes no pms at all.

Sept 2016...yesterday i saw the obgyn and he started me on provera. He did not check tobsee if i was pregnant already or not but i took several tests at home and nothing so just did as he said and started the provera yesterday. Af was due to start any day. I still feel pms symptoms like af is going to start. Sore boobs...slight nausea...fatigue...then today day 2 of provera...we dtd this morning and right after i went to the bathroom and when i wiped and there was a very light amount of spotting. And i feel crampy like af might come but im not supposed to bleed until im done with the provera??? Im about ready to give up.

I was on Provera last month. I took it for 10 days and then stopped. I was crampy from about day 3-7 and started breaking out from day 6 onwards. I stopped provera and the next night started spotting. AF was really light and I wasn't even sure it was AF. It was AF and I went on to take Clomid.

I did a lot of Googling while I was on it because I was eager to start Clomid. Some women start AF while they're still taking it, for others AF comes up to 2 weeks after their last pill. For some women AF doesn't come. Many women who take it get a heavy AF, mine wasn't. My doctor said AF would be normal and start the day after I stopped it.

I took the first pill wed after my Dr prescribed it, probably around 230. The next morning we had sex and i started spotting. I didn't want to take the next one until around bed time because of the crazy side effects. I get REALLY moody and emotional. So i took the next one last night (thurs) around 1030 pm after i got off work but before i left work i was starting a full blown bleed. Took the provera as soon as i got home but was cramping already so thought for sure it wasn't working. But now i am back to just spotting again? I am going to call the dr office as soon as they open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->